REGULAR SEEDS FOR THE REGULAR GUYS,....

panik

Ahhhh I was jus looking to buy some seeds of a Stardawg cross. Would be a pleasure to run Super Stardawg if the opportunities available. I've got a 2.4 x 1.2 meter space ready available :yep:  Big Space Big Buds Big Yields  :bong: 

• Like 2

The super StarDawg’s shall be special they were actually the bigger smelliest girls :yep:  the super Cream Cookie’s an Super Sour Dosidos are frost monsters with purple hues come Harvest , anyone looking for a keeper will definitely find one or two with these strains....

• Like 3

Nice one panik they all sound good I’d be more than happy to give Super skunk x Skunk#1 a go

liking your style

loving your work 

• Like 1

Would be well up for trying anything from the super#61 mate, dug some fresh holes in a nice sharp bramble patch yesterday :chains:

Edited by Swgorilla
  • Like 1

Just thought I would chuck my name in the hat, @panik in about 10/12 weeks I will be good for another new run, currently running your zkittzo with some dinafem new releases. 

Platinum cookies sounds great,as do the rest, the cookies I have been growing the past few years has such an amazing taste, but poor yeild.

So many things to grow, not enough space to grow them all.

Take it easy Jj.:yinyang:

• Like 2

The super stardawg sounds very interesting. 

If I may I'd drop my name into the hat. 

I only got a tiny veg space so I can only do 2 at a time. 

My m8 has got a stardawg, fecking nice n frosty. He is giving me a cut so be nice 2 see the difference.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, yabbah said:

Wow @panik you guys been busy! Would love to try out the super#61 if theres any more available!

Sounds good for the outdoors this one!

• Like 1

Hey dude i would like to put my name down. I have never grew any of these strains you have crossed or smoked anything near. So All sounds very interesting to do. It will be outdoor using same plot as last lot.

Ill go forSuper#61 

• Like 1

congrats on the new strains bro nice to see rgsc going from strength to strength and the updated merchandise website looking good keep it up dude :)

• Like 3

oh yes go on @panik, that's 18 different people that can try these new RGSC regular gems. :yinyang:

respect on picking more than 10 to try them out. more new seeds to pheno hunt through. ive got a feeling these are gonna be some nice keepers, to mum up. 

can't beat regular seeds for choosing mum plants. il be cloning them all for sure. :yep:

congrats to everyone picked, @vortex , and @Jibba jabba be good to see how these grow lads. what you going to pick ? 

peace:smoke:

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, panik said:

Ok so far I got,...

@the lone deranger

@polo71

@marcjuna

@Jack010

@Mr blue

@BLhaze

@catfish

@smokie1 b c f c

@vortex

@monster69

@highgrade-singh

@spondy

@Swgorilla

@Jibba jabba

@spida_weed

@yabbah

@perkie_uk101

@doobie01

Think that's plenty for now so pm me your Names and safe addys guys ill get them beans sorted and sent out,... :yep: 

Speaking for myself and probably a lot of others here, cheers for doing this. Will get my plot pics up early next week, atb all

• Like 5

@panik what a very kind fellow you are sir :yep:

oooh im going to have a very merry xmas this year smoking all these gems i got now from you :bong:

i would love the stardawg and they will be getting popped with the purkle and gorilla4 mid july

would it be easier and cheaper for you to bundle them up in my t-shirt order? will save you a few quid