spirit animal - slug

I will have to check out what hash is out there. I love my bud but if given the choice and the space, I'd grow bud for hash.

I love the hash made from your own stash. Finger hash when manicuring by hand, then the trim hash, dry sieved or shaken in my case. I like the difference between hash made from leaf cut from a 6 week old plant and the leaf of an 11 week plant. The first hash is more clear, lively, the 11 week leaf made hash is pretty strong.

Even so, you cannot beat a nice bit of imported hash, made from plants grown under the sun.

I remember the first soap bars I ever saw. Moroccan hash, hard as glass but crumbled into a dust when heated. They were called 'pucks' and each weighed 9 oz.

Just got some Moroccan hash. Dark brown in color it is, bit darker than hash posted above. Very soft and sticky though, got to be careful not to put it anywhere warm or else it sticks. Very nice whatever it is, all I know ii's from Morocco lol. They're growing all sorts, I've had it come in all different colors and texture etc from there.

If anybody comes across Afghan 'squidgy black goldseal' crap then give it a wide birth. That's the stuff that seems to be sold cheap and filled with the most crap. It's like play dough. You get what you pay for and with experience you know what to look for. Good hash ain't cheap.

This is the Moroccan I got today large_Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.1f1432055

Edited by Conspiranought
  • Like 4

On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 8:58 PM, smokie1 b c f c said:

i grew up smoking all the nice hash in the early 90's too. im into my 40s now

the best ever hash i had was this stuff of a asian dealer i new in the 90's. it was about 1993, it was a big lump of pure skuff pollen, stuck together, not like red seal back, it was golden in color. 

and you would just squeeze it in the bag and it would just break up proper fluffy like. pure golden colored trichs. and the smell/ smoke taste was amazing. so was the buzz/ high. 

ive never seen that hash since anywhere like that. i tried the dam a few times looking. it was just homemade skuff in the dam from hybrids. 

anyone else smoked it ? or remember it ? i know there was loads of it about, over a few weeks, but it never came about again. rocks of pure golden resin it was, was real fluffy, not fully compressed. the buzz had a high to it, then a couchlock buzz after. ahh i remember that summer well smoking that nectar. :yinyang:

Yup I remember that stuff, got it from the local "main man" only the once as it was all he had. Wasn't much but sure made an impression. My jaded memory places that as 91 or 92

• Like 1

at last @dudley someone who smoked/ remembered it.:yinyang:

it was real fluffy once broke up in the bag, it would double nealy in size after it was all fluffed up. it was like a real golden color ,like proper nice polm, but a lot lighter in color. 

im guessing your from the same town maybe mate. yes your rite now i think of it, it was 91/ 92 the latest. i remember the stuff like it was yesterday. i had a mate say its like sand man, stuffs crap. 5 mins later after a few tokes it was smiles all around, and we all chipped in to buy another half oz. lol 

ive made skuff,blonde bubble, and smoked loads of hash, polm, but never seen it again, not even in the dam. :wallbash:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

at last @dudley someone who smoked/ remembered it.:yinyang:

it was real fluffy once broke up in the bag, it would double nealy in size after it was all fluffed up. it was like a real golden color ,like proper nice polm, but a lot lighter in color. 

im guessing your from the same town maybe mate. yes your rite now i think of it, it was 91/ 92 the latest. i remember the stuff like it was yesterday. i had a mate say its like sand man, stuffs crap. 5 mins later after a few tokes it was smiles all around, and we all chipped in to buy another half oz. lol 

ive made skuff,blonde bubble, and smoked loads of hash, polm, but never seen it again, not even in the dam. :wallbash:

Sorry dude but dudley is the clan name and not from the town or area. I only got a quarter and got the nod/wink that plebs didn't normally get hold of this stuff. I remember thinking yeah right but it was a smoke on a Friday night and we had Purple Ohms (we bought that many off him, probably why he sold me his personal) such a distinctive smell and divine effect 

• Like 1

oh them purple ohms were wicked. had many a mad night on them things. :yinyang:

know say youve eat as many as me back then, it got silly after a while, we were eating loads every day for ages. lol 

then they went to strawberrys but i prefered the ohms as we used to call them, the ohms man. lol 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 02/05/2018 at 10:04 AM, chillumpuffer said:

how beautiful Manali is

Someone back in the 80's used to travel there and bring back some on a regular basis.

Up there with the temple ball in terms of best has only beaten by iso hash tbh.

The colour of the seal means nothing really it's only plastic there was tons of red seal in the 80s some good some harsh as fuck. The gooey stuff was supposed to have been cut with ghee and sometimes way too much.

Edited by Nick Berry
  • Like 1

I had some a while back.  Was good but not amazing either. Like said the seal doesn't even mean that much.

• 2 weeks later...

Have always wanted to sample the real deal Afghan hashish As had missed the golden days. However the bits I have came across here have been absolutely horrible , smell of plastic, near enough non existent high. Basically low containment crap. Same situation in Amsterdam. 

Maybe one day a proper visit!

Edited by Bong Destroyer

i wont smoke import charis now as the idea of smoking someone elses skin does nothing for me .

i can get some lovely first bounce hash . its a tad expensive but still cheaper then top shelf flowers.

its lovely ill post a pic up next  time i get some .

14 hours ago, Bong Destroyer said:

Have always wanted to sample the real deal Afghan hashish

I had a bit a while ago. From a market stall in some village the British troops were visiting.

Looked good, smelt delightful. The right mid soft consistency,  cheap as chips and an ok smoke, just harsh as fuck

• 1 year later...

Hi people, wonder if anyone can help ? I was going to create a thread but seen this instead.  I’ve been a weed smoker for about 6 years and about 2 years ago I tried some squidgy black which was available for about literally a week. Ive struggled to find it again since tbh. Anyway I spoke to my friend recently (and it was his friend who was the guy who got us it and then couldn’t get the same again) and he said it was either red/gold seal that we had. But looking online I see that gold seal has mixed reviews for example some say it gives you a buzz and some others like these Canadian sites etc say it’s a indica where you don’t want to do much etc.

The stuff I had was different to what I’ve ever smoked. As in it made me alert, still relaxed but also had a buzz on the brain. It was almost like my senses were just enhanced once I’d smoked. Mixed in with weed it was also a great combo as I didn’t feel as slumped as I would usually would after a couple of J’s. What’s strange is I even went to Amsterdam last year and asked for squidgy black but all of the ones I tried (was only there for a couple of days) didn’t give me that feeling. I’m guessing that’s because they wasn’t gold seal... I’ve only looked into gold/red as of late ! I have a contact now who thinks they can get it so I’m going to try them and see what it’s like. But does anyone know if this sounds like gold/red seal what I’m talking about ? Or would it be some other type of hash ? Thanks.