My Critical love-affair, and other adventures.

Bud Wiser

41 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Already on it mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Make sure you use armored cable if your running power from the house to an out building mate. You can safely lay in a shallow trench and forget about it then :yep:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Our Original Critical I know very well outdoors mate. It's a strain my dad loved so we (me and my brother) always do a couple each year and they always come down on bonfire night (November 5th). We have the family around for fireworks then us siblings (me, my sister and brother) site around the fire trimming up :bong:

One year which I believe was 2009 the year after dad died we did have one that we forgot about behind a shed and was harvested 15tg November but over cooked imo. 

Your super close to harvest from my perspective mate. Maybe 7 day's then chop :bong:

I'll keep dropping in as harvest approaches. Some stunning colours being shown. 

Any signs of mold or rot my friend? 

All the best 

Mark..

Fabulous, and a lovely story to accompany the info. Thanks mate. :yep:

Another week suits me fine.

Regarding mould/rot ... barely seen any all year, the odd spot here and there on the outdoor jobs, but generally it's kept a welcome absence.

Definitely none on either Criticals .. but to be fair they've both got luxury accommodation so I'd be well pissed-off if they did, given the pampering! lol

The Criticals in the greenhouse still look healthy and green .. no degradation at all! .. there must be some serious nutrient shit going on in that growpit! ... (not complaining).

I'm gonna build a bonfire now, introduce my daughter to the joys of trimming! :yinyang:

• Like 4

Critical+ 2.0 came down today .. I checked my photos and she started flowering last week of August, so that means she's been cooking for at least 9 weeks!

She's over a year old, I put her out into the greenhouse in March and she started flowering, so I had to re-veg her and then let her run her course through the summer .. she's spent most of her adult life outdoors, I only brought her in to finish her off for maybe the last 3 weeks or so. I love this strain .. she's a dream to trim, the buds are nice and solid and she smells so fucking lovely (dank orange) .. if I was about to be abandoned on a desert island and I could choose one strain to take with me, it would be this one.

large.C2-harvest-Nov2-1.jpglarge.C2-harvest-Nov2-2.jpglarge.C2-harvest-Nov2-3.jpglarge.C2-harvest-Nov2-4.jpg

Just the delightful Critical Originals to deal with now .. still sparkling like a diamond necklace in the sunshine, so until those trichs have lost their sparkle, I'm in the waiting room.

:yep:

• Like 10

Nicely finished mate, but unfortunately you'll have to forfeit any potential prizes due to cheating lollollol

Edited by beezee
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, beezee said:

Nicely finished mate, but unfortunately till have to forfeit any potential prizes due to cheating lollollol

This isn't an official entry, so I'm not cheating at all .. just for information purposes only! :george:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, beezee said:

Erm thought that was more your area of expertise :P

Not today, obviously. But I will have the last word ...Zyzzyva.

• Like 4

Wow... Amazing looking plant mate.... Those colours are stunning!  What a beaut! Congrats! 

I wouldnt want to to chop her down.... 

:toot:

• Like 2

89 plants, 21 strains .. it's been a good summer.

Saved the best until last ... :naughty:

Couldn't bring her down until the sparkle had gone @Dinafem-Mark .. she lit up like a diamond necklace in the sunshine last Friday .. I knew then she needed another week minimum.

And I'd have given her another one if the bloody competition wasn't finishing next week. :furious:lol

large.Critical-harvest-8Nov-1.jpglarge.Critical-harvest-8Nov-2.jpglarge.Critical-harvest-8Nov-3.jpglarge.Critical-harvest-8Nov-4.jpg

Fan-leaves stripped ...

large.Critical-harvest-8Nov-5.jpglarge.Critical-harvest-8Nov-6.jpglarge.Critical-harvest-8Nov-7.jpglarge.Critical-harvest-8Nov-8.jpg

Fat chunky solid colas ..

large.Critical-harvest-8Nov-9.jpg

I only managed one today, the other one needed another 12 hours! lol (I ran out of light, doing the second one tomorrow!).

:yep:

• Like 12

Day 2 .. plant 2 ...

large.Critical-harvest-9Nov-1.jpglarge.Critical-harvest-9Nov-2.jpglarge.Critical-harvest-9Nov-3.jpglarge.Critical-harvest-9Nov-4.jpg

Yesterday's is on the top, today's is on the bottom ..

large.Critical-harvest-9Nov-5.jpg

I feel a mix of both sadness and relief that this was the last one of the summer's outdoors to be harvested.

I have some cuts ticking over, but that's me for a few weeks, I haven't had a day off for three years!

I'll be back over the next few days, the scissor-hash alone's worth it.

:oldtoker:

• Like 13