My Critical love-affair, and other adventures.

Bud Wiser

Ok, first the autos .....

OG Kush Auto

large.OGKushAuto-pot-45days.jpg

That fence is 6ft ... and she's just started her flowering stretch. :naughty: She's at 45 days.

Here's the one in the greenhouse growpit ...

large.OGKushAuto-gh-49days.jpg

She started her flowering a week earlier than her sister. She's at 49 days.

Now, check the Critical+ 2.0 Auto ...

large.C2Auto-pot-46days-1.jpglarge.C2Auto-pot-46days-2.jpg

Boom! She's at 48 days.

This is the one for the LST training method I mentioned earlier in this thread. Loves it.

Now the photoperiod Critical+ ... the two I had ready to go in the greenhouse (after the auto run) were getting too big, so I stuck 'em out in a field the other day and decided to start again.

I've got roughly 8 weeks to get them to a decent size .. watch this space.

:oldtoker:

• Like 10

That auto critical+2.0 is exploding brother and that cheese xxl is close to saying hello to your neighbours definitely one of our taller autos lol

Looking good brother And as always thank you for the outdoor update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 11/06/2018 at 9:13 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

That auto critical+2.0 is exploding brother and that cheese xxl is close to saying hello to your neighbours definitely one of our taller autos lol

Looking good brother And as always thank you for the outdoor update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

It's not a cheese xxl, Mark, that's the OGKush auto. Shoulda gone to specsavers! lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Moobman said:

That og is fucking immense how many hours sunlight does it get ? 

Same as everyone else in the UK. :yep:

large.OGKushAuto-day58.jpg

• Like 5

No you doughnut i mean direct sunlight you getting all day sun from morning till dusk ? I only get 6 hour sunlight unless i move my plants around the garden 

On 20/06/2018 at 8:45 PM, Bud Wiser said:

Same as everyone else in the UK. :yep:

large.OGKushAuto-day58.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Moobman said:

No you doughnut i mean direct sunlight you getting all day sun from morning till dusk ? I only get 6 hour sunlight unless i move my plants around the garden 

Well, I'd say about 6-8 hours average.

I have to do the same .. move 'em around if I have the time.

The secret's in the rooting. And the subsequent feeding.

• Like 4

Now at 9 weeks .. doesn't time fly?

OGKush Auto #1 - AirPot

large.OGKushAuto-pot-9wks-1.jpglarge.OGKushAuto-pot-9wks-2.jpg

OGKush Auto #2 - Greenhouse / ground

large.OGKushAuto-grd-9wks-1.jpglarge.OGKushAuto-grd-9wks-2.jpg

Critical+ 2.0 Auto #1 - AirPot

large.C2Auto-pot-9wks-1.jpglarge.C2Auto-pot-9wks-2.jpglarge.C2Auto-pot-9wks-3.jpg

Critical+ 2.0 Auto #2 - Outdoors / Ground

large.C2Auto-grd-9wks-1.jpglarge.C2Auto-grd-9wks-2.jpg

Don't look like the same plant, do they? I'd say there's more Ruderalis in #1 ... going from previous grows.

Neither resembles the photoperiod big sister either.

BUT, they smell similar, and have the same resinous qualities!

• Like 8

17 hours ago, Bud Wiser said:

Critical+ 2.0 Auto #1 - AirPot

large.C2Auto-pot-9wks-1.jpglarge.C2Auto-pot-9wks-2.jpglarge.C2Auto-pot-9wks-3.jpg

Critical+ 2.0 Auto #2 - Outdoors / Ground

large.C2Auto-grd-9wks-1.jpglarge.C2Auto-grd-9wks-2.jpg

Don't look like the same plant, do they? I'd say there's more Ruderalis in #1 ... going from previous grows.

Neither resembles the photoperiod big sister either.

BUT, they smell similar, and have the same resinous qualities!

First of all, fantastic looking plants this year mate. Have you been injecting growth hormone into that OG Kush auto? lol

Both of the Critical+ 2.0 autos look very different, not just compared to each other, but also different to the C+ 2.0 auto I ran last year. So that's 3 different phenotypes straight off the bat. 

It's important to note that my 2.0 auto was also the most potent auto I have ever ran though, and probably the second most potent outdoor plant I have ever done, after the Jack 47. The taste of the smoke is top notch and the high is brilliant, as I'm sure you'll find out in a few weeks.

I'm liking the garden set up as well. Wish I could afford to do that... :mellow:

All the best with this grow this year mate! :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Looking spot on in here mate :yep:

Sorry about mixing the xxl strains mate but that og kush auto is one fair size lady and now she's photographed with the shed as a background you can really see her size. Actually she's perfectly suited for UK outdoor growing. Gets big but not to big and by the look of things she's stacking that weight on and showing a nice bud to leaf ratio. Going to be easy to trim with rock hard dense buds so watch out for any potentual bud rot as those flowers stack on that weight  ;) would be a real shame to lose any to that nasty disease. 

Now the auto critical+2.0 look to have stayed much shorter to the ground, have way more leaf but still producing some nice size buds dusted with trichomes  ;)

Looking good to me my friend  ;)

As always thanks for the outdoor update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

And yes, I should have gone to Specsavers,  actually I did I just keep forgetting put them on lol

Until next time  :bong:

All the best 

Mark.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/06/2018 at 7:30 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Looking spot on in here mate :yep:

Sorry about mixing the xxl strains mate but that og kush auto is one fair size lady and now she's photographed with the shed as a background you can really see her size. Actually she's perfectly suited for UK outdoor growing. Gets big but not to big and by the look of things she's stacking that weight on and showing a nice bud to leaf ratio. Going to be easy to trim with rock hard dense buds so watch out for any potentual bud rot as those flowers stack on that weight  ;) would be a real shame to lose any to that nasty disease. 

Now the auto critical+2.0 look to have stayed much shorter to the ground, have way more leaf but still producing some nice size buds dusted with trichomes  ;)

Looking good to me my friend  ;)

As always thanks for the outdoor update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

And yes, I should have gone to Specsavers,  actually I did I just keep forgetting put them on lol

Until next time  :bong:

All the best 

Mark.

Ha, that OG Kush isn't the tallest now, either!

I have another in the ground at 5 inches taller !! :naughty: (Not one of yours, unfortunately, that's just the way it goes.)

You did ask me a few posts ago which one I thought would be the biggest/highest yielder ...

large.BigBud-11wks.jpg

Big Bud Auto. She's only just started fully flowering a fortnight ago!

Check the Humboldt jobs though, there's some peachy ones nearly ready in that bunch. :yep:

Edit: That C+2 auto's gonna have to go soon .. she's a tiddler and I'm running out of room ...

large.GardenJuly8th.jpg

:rolleyes:

Edited by Bud Wiser
  • Like 8

OG Kush Auto at 11 weeks ... both potted and growpit versions ...

large.OGKush-pot-11wks-1.jpglarge.OGKush-pot-11wks-2.jpglarge.OGKush-pot-11wks-3.jpglarge.OGKush-pit-11wks-1.jpglarge.OGKush-pit-11wks-2.jpglarge.OGKush-pit-11wks-3.jpg

Critical+ 2.0 Auto at 11 weeks, potted and outdoor versions ...

large.Critical2-pot-11wks-1.jpglarge.Critical2-pot-11wks-2.jpglarge.Critical2-pot-11wks-3.jpg

large.Critical2-grd-11wks-1.jpglarge.Critical2-grd-11wks-2.jpg

One thing I've noticed is that this year's autos are finishing faster, due to the exceptional amount of quality sunshine we've been having ... I have one or two ready in a few days, at nearly 12 weeks.

The Critical+ 2.0 Auto shouldn't be too long, another week maybe, the OG Kush a bit longer.

An update on the Critical+ photoperiods I'm doing ...

The two I had earmarked for the greenhouse growpit after the autos were finished are now doing well in the countryside somewhere ..

large.Critical-gg-veg-1.jpglarge.Critical-gg-veg-2.jpg

So here's two more to replace them, I started the above two far too early, so ....

large.Critical-pots-veg-1.jpg

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, Asha605 said:

Looking fabulous again this year Mr @Bud Wiser....you’re gonna need someone to help you smoke all that weed....:rolleyes::D

In yur dreams! lol

• Like 3