Speshuls stealthy noodly goodness

I'm happy to be a part of it all, I may squeeze a bubba into my next grow, do some proper training with it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, speshul91 said:

I'm happy to be a part of it all, I may squeeze a bubba into my next grow, do some proper training with it. 

That would make a nice comparison matr and will show what bubbas gift van do with our the restraints  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

No pictures with this one, sorry guys, I'm starting week 7 in half an hour, it's taking daily waterings at full strength, so I'm thinking I can get away with a short to non existent flush. All my nutes are organic so can't see this being an issue at all, so I'll possibly start plain water Thursday ISH. Obviously if she doesn't look quite ready I'll carry on feeding for a week or so and let it run to 8 weeks. I can see the rest of my plants running closer to 9 weeks but don't want to spoil the smoke from this. I'll stick a few pictures up tomorrow as it's lights off now and I didn't get any earlier.

• Like 2

It's almost that time for bubba. Will be feeding plain water all week and hopefully chopping at the weekend. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, speshul91 said:

It's almost that time for bubba. Will be feeding plain water all week and hopefully chopping at the weekend. 

Fantastic news and I do believe you will be one of the first to finish  :)

Don't forget a few pre harvest shots mate from various angles if possible  :bong:

Let the flush commence  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Well little bubba is ready, my jars are well and truly empty and it's a full moon, this might have an effect although probably not :fart:

So first up a few pictures as I took her out of the tent for the final time but before I did anything.

large.IMG_20180629_001733.jpglarge.IMG_20180629_001740.jpglarge.IMG_20180629_001750.jpglarge.IMG_20180629_001800.jpglarge.IMG_20180629_001809.jpg

I took the fan leaves off as close to the stem as I could and gave it a rough trim, that will be saved for making oil with the rest of my trim in a week or 2. 

large.IMG_20180629_002837.jpglarge.IMG_20180629_002910.jpglarge.IMG_20180629_002917.jpg

Some lovely dense frosty fruity smelling buds into the best drying box I could knock up as I've still got plants flowering in the tent. 

large.IMG_20180629_003245_1.jpg

As you can see there is more holes than a piece of Swiss cheese, the ducting goes straight into the tent so all the air is pulled into the tent. There's a nice gentle flow of air through the box. 

So that's it for a few days guys, I haven't got a wet weight, let's see some guesses to the final weight. 

Looking forward to sampling this, hopefully I'll let you guys know in my next update. 

Finally, a big thanks to @HSO-Mark for letting me be a part of this and a few more Humboldt grows too. 

• Like 7

I woke up to some lovely dry buds today, after getting rid of the stalk I ended up with a huge 2.2 grams. 

I must say it's 2 grams of frosty potent nugs, my morning spliff today almost put me back to sleep, it's a nice earthy, slightly spicy smoke with a fruity after taste. 

I'll put a couple of pictures up tomorrow, I need an early night after a very busy weekend. 

• Like 4

Congratulations on being the 1st to successful complete the 1st HSO pot noodle challenge  :yep:

A couple of grams of pure fire and a nice little plant come harvest ;)

1st finished and not to bad at all ;)

Will look out for a few dry bud shots mate and your finished in time to get another in and finished lol

Until the dry bud update  :bong: Enjoy that bubbas gift  :haveadab:

Kind regards 

Mark..