Speshuls stealthy noodly goodness

She's looking good. Drinking quite a lot for such a small pot but it's working :)

Thanks for the picture update brother and I hope the back pain eases off soon :yep:

Until the next one :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark.

• Like 1

Just been in the tent and snapped a couple of budshots. She's looking good and starting to smell amazing. 

I've got about 3 weeks left and hopefully the whole tent can be chopped at once. I can't wait to sample her. 

large.IMG_20180609_152102.jpglarge.IMG_20180609_152116.jpg

As you can see she's starting to fill out now and getting some nice frost developing on the leaves. 

• Like 8

Hey mate shes filling out quite well and looking in nice shape  :bong:

Any chance of an out of tent shot of the whole plant? 

Thanks for the update brother  :bong:

Looking good and will be one if not the first to finish :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

A couple of out of tent shots as requested by @HSO-Mark, with a Sharpie to get an idea of the size of this lovely smelly girl. 

large.IMG_20180613_163444.jpglarge.IMG_20180613_163459.jpg

I'm hoping it joins up into 1 big nug, these pics were just before I gave it a feed, 250ml at max strength. 

Due to my dodgy counting, I've somehow gained a week, I'm in the middle of week 4 now so she should start piling on the grams. 

• Like 7

Looking good mate, fingers crossed for a baseball bat rather than a couple of golf balls aye :thumsup:

i don’t know much about how they flower full scale, next stop google lol 

• Like 2

I've got a friend that can't stop raving about the consistency of this strain, he's never complained about the yield. But yes a bat is preferred over balls lmao. 

• Like 3

itll be an easy plant to reveg straight into a bigger pot ...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zibzabs said:

Looking good! Watching this one :eek:

Roughly 2 weeks we will all see what I can get from my first run of many in the micro garden.

• Like 1

After a slightly massive re arrange of the tent yesterday so I can get easier access and improved air circulation I've just been and checked on the ladies and snapped a couple of bud shots for people to (hopefully) drool over. 

large.IMG_20180618_172803.jpg

large.IMG_20180618_172813.jpg

All being well she will pile on some weight over the next 2 weeks, I'm at the beginning of week 5 of flower. It smells absolutely amazing, hopefully it smokes half as well as it smells. You can see the peyote jungle in the background, the way things are looking I'm either going to have to chop the bubba a week or so before the others, or would letting it run to 8 weeks spoil the bubba's gift? Any ideas @HSO-Mark? Or any of you other ganja gurus?

• Like 6

No idea about the timings dude but your bubba is looking lovely, the frost is starting to shimmer :)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, speshul91 said:

the way things are looking I'm either going to have to chop the bubba a week or so before the others, or would letting it run to 8 weeks spoil the bubba's gift?

8 weeks will be perfect mate :yep:

Typically she's done in 45-50 days but more realistically 55 days will be fine  :)

You may get a more sedative high from the end product but that is expected from a heavy hitting indica  :yep:

So far you are looking in really good shape and that harvest window is approaching fast ;)

Also, thank you for taking the lady out for her solo shots it does give a better view if the whole plant and I'm impressed  :bong:

This is definitely going to be a fun end to a grow and one I'll not be missing :yep:

So far I'm loving what I'm seeing  :headbang: keep it up mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark, thanks for the info mate, I may end up chopping it before the others, I can see the peyotes taking nearer to 9. 

Then on to round 3 of the Humboldt diaries :smokin: I still get excited hearing the letterbox.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, speshul91 said:

@HSO-Mark, thanks for the info mate, I may end up chopping it before the others, I can see the peyotes taking nearer to 9. 

Then on to round 3 of the Humboldt diaries :smokin: I still get excited hearing the letterbox.

The tester grows are going to be fun and can't wait to get the seeds into your hands  :yep:

Your doing a fine job with the HSO brand and showing what can be done with our genetics :yep:

Thanks for the support and dedication my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1