Speshuls stealthy noodly goodness

A bit later than promised, I've been very closely monitoring the temps after being given my led. For the price it is doing a great job so far. 

First up we've got an above surface update of the star of the show. 

large.20180502_095104.jpg

I had to move it lower down as it was a bit close to the light, it's going to be more stable down there anyway. No feed so far just plain water, I'm going to start giving it some fishmix soon. 

I checked the roots earlier, this went into soil on 420 so I am pretty impressed. 

large.IMG-20180502-WA0006.jpeg

This compost looks like it could be a keeper the way roots develop, and at 150l for just 10 gold nuggets it's certainly value for money

• Like 6

Rapid root development at this early stage and a thriving baby bubbas gift :bong:

Looking good brother and thanks for the pot noodle update ;)

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

Well, tonight looks like the night things have started getting full in the mini garden. 

The tent is being flipped in the morning, the peyote cookies are ready to flip and my jars are empty.

Now for a couple of pictures of the star of the show

large.IMG-20180510-WA0049.jpeg

Plenty of nice bushy growth I'm just hoping it doesn't get too close to the light. 

large.IMG-20180510-WA0062.jpeg

Some impressive roots for 3 and a bit weeks, still had no nutrients, I'm going to slowly introduce some feed from the next watering. 

• Like 7

Very impressive root zone established mate :bong:

Nice healthy white and thriving. 

Good call on introducing some feed. She looks super healthy but will need a feed boost soon :yep:

Do you plan on doing any training, topping or cropping?

Looking great so far :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark, it will be tied down as and when I need to, I've thought about topping it, I may just do it tomorrow. 

Stretch is happening pretty explosively with the other plants so this is more me rolling with it, I'm hoping opening the tent will greet me with a wall of bud soon, hiding a sea of buds. Well, that's the plan anyway.

• Like 1

Well I had to feed her again today she was bone dry. It has been fim'd and bent over since the last update and is coming along nicely. I'm currently feeding plagron alga bloom at a low strength until she tells me she wants more.

large.IMG_20180516_210638.jpg

You can see the peyote cookies in the background going for it too, starting to smell really fruity in there now. 

• Like 6

Nice bit of fimmimg and bending mate :)

Considering the pot size, medium and rootzone your going to be watering daily mate :yep:

Can I ask why have you opted to used "plagron alga bloom?" As you are still in the veg stage, correct?

Kind regards 

Mark..

@HSO-Mark the tent got flipped on the 11th, knowing how the peyote cookies in the big planters stretch and how tiny my space is if I left it much longer Tarzan would have moved in lol. 

I'm about to take some photos, I've managed every couple of days up to now, but I think daily or even twice daily will be happening pretty soon. :bong:

• Like 1

Well I've just had a look at the roots on her, errm I think there is compost in there somewhere. 

large.IMG_20180521_211255.jpg

large.IMG_20180521_211152.jpg

And just so you can all get a better idea of my space, this is halfway through the 2nd week of 12/12 now, everyday I'm having to re train something. 

large.IMG_20180521_152624.jpg

Edited by speshul91
Forgot a pic
  • Like 7

She's looking well dude, plenty of rootage :) 

I'll be starting mine soon, playing catchup! 

• Like 2

Just done my morning check in the ladies, I see a couple of white hairs sprouting here and there. Still watering every 2 days, I'll put a few pics up later after I feed them.

• Like 3

I think we can safely say she has rooted that pot out  :)

Into week 2 of bloom we go ;)

Looking good brother and can't wait to see how this look in the next few weeks as flowers start to form  ;)

Your on track to be one of the first to finish mate :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

I think we can safely say she has rooted that pot out  :)

Into week 2 of bloom we go ;)

Looking good brother and can't wait to see how this look in the next few weeks as flowers start to form  ;)

Your on track to be one of the first to finish mate :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

4th week from flip starts Friday, the roots are even more impressive now, she's a thirsty one, daily waterings with 3ml/l. Flowers are just starting to form on it now. 

• Like 1

@speshul91 Sounding good mate and I think you'll be one of the first to finish this community fun ;)

Will look out for your next picture update brother  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

I've been a bit behind with pictures because of my back problems but I've got some for you all now, 4 and a half weeks in, on max strength feed taking almost 300ml daily, just remember I'm in a 60cm cube with these. 

large.IMG_20180604_141743.jpg

large.IMG_20180604_141805.jpg

And an overall view of the ninja garden because well why not. 

large.IMG_20180604_144333.jpg

It's all coming along as planned so far with the sea of green. I'm making a few changes before my next run, hopefully I will be able to up my numbers slightly. Anyway enough stoned rambling from me. 

• Like 4