Speshuls stealthy noodly goodness

We've heard all the mad ideas for this competition, well I'm hoping I haven't bitten off more than I can chew. 

I'm growing in a 60cmx60cmx60cm tent, under a 125w dual spectrum cfl. My noodle pots have taken up a bit of empty space at the front of my tent which has got 3 50cm troughs in with peyote cookies vegging, im hoping in about 4 to 5 weeks I will be able to flip the tent. 

I'm using the same nutes for both but because I only had enough verve compost left to fill one noodle pot its also turned into a side by side comparison of verve and Westlands gro sure multi purpose compost. 

I will put a couple of pics on later when I'm at my pc, here's hoping everything goes smoothly, I should also mention this is my first grow in this tent. 

Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it.

• Like 8

here we go, the promised pics.large.20180419_213936.jpg

The pots of choice for this craziness, and the run off holes.

large.20180424_170248.jpg

We have life, the sticky rib pot is filled with verve compost, the bad boy is filled with westlands.

large.20180424_170228.jpg

And finally a view of my tiny grow space so you can see what i am working with.

large.20180424_141912.jpg

the 2 seedlings in the centre trough are going soon, i germed them for someone, the cutting in the left pot I'm not sure what is happening with yet, it might end up being flowered in a small pot just for the sake of it.

• Like 8

My 3rd seed is about to be cracked, checked the tent this morning and my sticky rib seedling has shrivelled. 

The bad boy is plodding along nicely though

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

best of luck ..thats a small area to try in ..i like it

Cheers man, space is at a premium for me, the mrs doesn't really want a bigger tent so I took it as a challenge. Between the 3 planters there is pretty much 50l of compost. 

• Like 1

On 25/04/2018 at 8:01 PM, highlo said:

Looking good man, good luck with the comp :smokin:

Cheers man, had a minor setback today but I'll crack the last seed before bed, hopefully I'll have it in the tent tomorrow. 

• Like 3

I've been fishing for the weekend, come back to a nice little growth spurt. And an early birthday present/upgrade to the grow, a family member has bought me a cheapish led light, but its running epistar chips. 

I'm going to make Monday my proper update day, so pics will  be on tomorrow. 

• Like 1

If the challenge was not already hard enough you've created a micro grow which is going to be even more of a test of your grow skills  :bong:

A micro grow actually could be well suited for this type of grow challenge. 

Now this is going to be interesting. 

This competition really is bringing in every type of grower, lots of different ideas and techniques being used :) it is most definitely going to be fun to see which method wins  :yep:

Thanks again for getting your pot noodle adventure up and running  :yep:

Let's see what you can do mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

If the challenge was not already hard enough you've created a micro grow which is going to be even more of a test of your grow skills  :bong:

A micro grow actually could be well suited for this type of grow challenge. 

Now this is going to be interesting. 

This competition really is bringing in every type of grower, lots of different ideas and techniques being used :) it is most definitely going to be fun to see which method wins  :yep:

Thanks again for getting your pot noodle adventure up and running  :yep:

Let's see what you can do mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

@hso_mark this is now my permanent grow space, this is a big learning curve for me as it's only my 2nd grow. 

I'm looking forward to seeing the results, thanks for letting me be a part of this competition. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, speshul91 said:

I'm looking forward to seeing the results, thanks for letting me be a part of this competition. 

Not a problem my friend  :bong:

Really looking forward to seeing what you can do :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1