Boom's Hot Show Outdoors

20 hours ago, Boomslang said:

It totally has kicked into gear @beezee. The later flowering cultivars have caught up nicely. If the weather behaves I think they could be quite good yielders.

It's tempting to keep clones of them for some interesting crosses with earlier varieties... Might just dust them up with spare pollen in case they turn out to have good mould resistance. I'm thinking Bluebonic GG3, Leb 27 (if pollen is still viable) and MOB.

Now that the warm spell has calmed down and we have had some rainfall this really has kicked the photoperiod strains into gear and yours are no exception. 

Beautuful growth. We just need mother nature to be kind and a bit of luck will see you pull of a very nice harvest. 

As harvest gets closer I'll keep dropping in more and more. Don't want to miss this flower show :yep:

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

On 05/09/2018 at 6:39 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Now that the warm spell has calmed down and we have had some rainfall this really has kicked the photoperiod strains into gear and yours are no exception. 

Beautuful growth. We just need mother nature to be kind and a bit of luck will see you pull of a very nice harvest. 

As harvest gets closer I'll keep dropping in more and more. Don't want to miss this flower show :yep:

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Good positive attitude there Mark :thumsup:. Here's a bit of bud action from a couple of days back

large.5b944eeec1ce7_LostcoastOGbud69.jpglarge.5b944eea94512_LostcoastOG69.jpg

And the mango sapphire has official started flowering on the 6th of septrember

large.5b944ef2a4ffd_MangoSapphire69bud.jpglarge.5b944ef804107_MangoSapphire69.jpg

Both healthy and well. I've sprinkled a little bit of FBB for the near future ;)

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Top job! That LCS is a bit of a gem! Nice early flowering...congrats on the mango aswell :yep:

Thanks mate. Here's an update coming... It's moved on very nicely.

• Like 1

Lovely day today. Trimmed and chopped, but also added a bit of ash, which should help with slightly acid soil, to thosed girls that could do with a little flower boost.  And the Blue Hash has joined that club. She smell divine. It's not a joke, just divine oranges, spicy, made me think of Morocco. 

large.5ba55913afba1_lostcoastOG219.jpglarge.5ba5591679bac_LostCoastOGbud219.jpg

• Like 5

The Mango sapphire is looking nice too though much later. The sugar is coating the small buds quite nicely already. A good sign of things to come.

Got ashed too.

large.5ba5591adacbf_Mangosapphire219.jpglarge.5ba5591e1609e_MangoSapphirebud219.jpg

• Like 5

Fattening up.... Looking great... Some fantastic photos... Got to love this plant... :yep:

Getting a little jealous I must admit... A lot of my HSO stuff was eaten by deer... 

• Like 2

those buds are certainly fattening up ... looks like  you could  be in for a nice harvest ... well done mate ...

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Fattening up.... Looking great... Some fantastic photos... Got to love this plant... :yep:

Getting a little jealous I must admit... A lot of my HSO stuff was eaten by deer... 

Thanks mate. They are some of the most healthy looking ones I have with some of my hacks. Just praying for the weather to be kind. The LC OG is really fattening up quickly. This will be a true test of endurance as kushes always get hit by mould around our parts. Can't wait to see how she finishes.

19 hours ago, vortex said:

those buds are certainly fattening up ... looks like  you could  be in for a nice harvest ... well done mate ...

Cheers buddy. It will all be down to the weather and the genetics too I guess! We've had a whole day of piss down here... It was well needed though. The nutrients will be able to work their magic and help fattening these girls up even more.

• Like 1

Both strains are well into bloom now and looking in tip top shape  :yep:

Out of the 2 strains Lost coast OG and Mango sapphire OG, the Lost coast OG looked better suited to the UK climate outdoors? Would you agree mate?

Can't wait to see how these 2 ladies finish ;)

I'll be back in on the next update  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 21/09/2018 at 11:00 PM, MacGanja said:

A lot of my HSO stuff was eaten by deer... 

Sorry to hear that brother  :(

There is always next year :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Finally managed to get to the plot on Tuesday and took a few snaps and checked for any mould. 

First up Lost coast OG

large.5bb7e33556c60_LostcoastOG0210.jpglarge.5bb7e33081e49_LostCastOGbud0210.jpg

Really fat big hard buds on this one. At the mo, she Smells nice, a tad acrid, with some lemon coming through. Only problem is mould is getting right into the core of the bud without being noticed :pitchfork:. Must be a Kush thing... 3 Killer Kush FV last year had that same sneaky problem, but the buds on this one are way bigger. She should have come down today before tomorrow's rain really as she is probably about 1 week away from acceptably good enough. Que sera sera I guess. 

• Like 6

Mango Sapphire

No dramas here, she's doing good and getting fatter buds on her with some sugary goodness showing up. She's at least 7 foot tall, topped.

large.5bb7e33a5913d_MangoSapphire210.jpglarge.5bb7e35227947_MangoSapphirebud210.jpg

She smells sweet and fruity and so far no mould - lets see after the rain tomorrow, cross fingers.

Edited by Boomslang
  • Like 7

Some stunning colours coming from both plants mate :yep:

A real shame about the mold on the Lost coast OG  :( never good but with bug dense buds and the UK climate outdoors it is expected. Interesting that kush strains seam susceptible to this, very interesting indeed  :)

Mango sapphire is flying along and those blue and purple course are amazing ;)

Get the Lost coast OG down in the next few days buddy if possible:) then let Mango sapphire go as long as possible  :yep:

Keep us updated buddy. It's close to harvest time :hippy:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1