Lets get mango'd

43 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

battered by the wind

Got two more days showing on the weekend of 50+ mph winds again :wallbash:

Welsh weathers never forgiving. 

Based on the size of the plants, even if I lose 50% to the weather and rot I will still get a good few oz from them so hope for a good end even with the weather being shit for the next two weeks 

Not to happy with today’s antics. Small mango completely gone to moult and most of the big one to.

Took what I could and left small buds to ripen a week if they don’t Rot as well. Gutted as they where frosty as fook and a lovely smell.

large.BEB0CDA7-16D8-465A-ADE0-4AC608BDC356.jpeglarge.981B20FB-D52B-47C9-9B44-F4B93AF70A25.jpeg

The small tub bottom right is all I had from today’s chop. At least it’s something. Poxy shit welsh weather. 

@HSO-Mark Thanks for the seeds mate. I gave them ago. :unsure:

Pity they weren’t earlier mate cos they smell amazing and get massive.

October is a shit time for weather in the part of Wales I’m from.  Plot also loses sun from the tree line this time of year. 

Hopefully the small buds make it till next week and I get more :yep:

That's gutting mate! Must be due to the lack of sun at your plot, mine weren't too bad.

Luckily I've got a plan for for this strain ;)

• Like 3

At least you got something mate... Some pretty colours on that plant.... I don't envey you Welsh growers... That's dedication... :yep:

• Like 2

Really gutted to see this mate. You got hit hard with the mold/rot :( sorry mate but at least you managed to pull a little harvest  ;)

Your welcome for the seed mate. You did great, mother nature was not playing this season.

Hope you'll be back next year? Until then enjoy what you managed to saved buddy ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Really gutted to see this mate. You got hit hard with the mold/rot :( sorry mate but at least you managed to pull a little harvest  ;)

Your welcome for the seed mate. You did great, mother nature was not playing this season.

Hope you'll be back next year? Until then enjoy what you managed to saved buddy ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

I'll be back, more times than the terminator . :thumsup:

Already started a new plot and been on Google maps all morning eyeing up more plots.

Going to stick to earlier finishers tho cos it's wet a lot where i am. This years it's been warm through the nights in October and wet in the days , mould conditions 

Thanks again for letting me try some, to be honest, that plot last year with holes gave me tiny plants so this year I turned it all over and my goal was 10 oz from there this year and I got over 9 from the mazars , looks like about 5 from the super61, a quarter ish of the mango and a few grams of the critical, so I'm happy.

Was getting greedy thoughts when they all grew to 8-9 feet , but some buds better than no bud.  :headbang:

@HSO-Mark. Returned to clear the plot and do some trimming if the rot didn't finish everything and I managed to salvage some small buds of the mango sapphire . :yep:

Some of the frostiest buds iv seen as well. Smells nice to. Glad I got some to try. All hanging on its own so I don't mix it up this time.

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

Smoke report to come in a month or so to finish the diary.     :skin_up:

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/10/2018 at 5:43 PM, Jack010 said:

the rot didn't finish everything and I managed to salvage some small buds of the mango sapphire . :yep:

Great news :yep:

You know, several members have commented on how frosty our mango sapphire was. It's just the darn UK climate that turn our love my flower to mush..

Glad you managed to salvage some brother and I'll be in the look out for a smoke report when the time is right  ;)

Until then thanks for the diary mate and if I don't chat before see you next season :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Time to finish off this diary with a smoke report.  :skin_up:

This time, I thought I'd try this late in the evening yesterday just in case it was an up high like the critical was.

Man, I'm so gutted I lost most of these to mould. It's lovely.

Little taste of mango but generally a fruity mix tasting. Fruity buds my favourite. :yep:

Strong smoke as well, makes your head feel heavy, need to sit an chill. Had no problem sleeping after this.  lol

Wish I had loads of this, it's frosty as fook, lovely taste and a smooth smoke. 

Got two seeds left and will put them in a better plot next year, open field and all day sun to see if it does better. Hope they get to 9 feet again and don't rot.  

@HSO-Mark. Thanks for your generosity for all the seeds you give out and for choosing me.

Thanks to all for dropping in and commenting.  

See you all next year. 

Get your plot eyes open and find those plots and start digging. :naughty:

13 minutes ago, beezee said:
4 hours ago, Jack010 said:

Time to finish off this diary with a smoke report.  :skin_up:

just in case it was an up high like the critical was.

It's the thing with GGing, up till this year it's been difficult to get them full term...(RGSC) .and what do you get? Clear Trichs with loads of the cerebral thing (My preference as it goes ) ....Curing will bring out the couch lock.

• Like 2

On 06/11/2018 at 6:35 PM, Jack010 said:

Thanks for your generosity for all the seeds you give out and for choosing me.

And thank you for the great diary and for ending this thread with a killer smoke report  :yep:

Mango Sapphire is proving quite popular on UK420, easy to grow, yields well and some mighty fine end product. 

Nice to read that you'll be back next season. We will have new strains out by then so keep a look mate. Maybe something will catch your eye :bong:

Thanks again for the diary mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 years later...