Lets get mango'd

there looking bang on, big fat indica leafs n half on them. i have a pack of these mango safs in the fridge. il run a couple i think with my next lot. :yinyang:

hope these give you a good yield of mango goodness come croptober. :skin_up:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

il run a couple i think with my next lot. :yinyang:

Ones a beast mate, pics are not the best at showing them, shitty old phone.  If the beast flowers well then I will get more for next year for sure.  :yep:

Quick watering run yesterday, ones a beast and ones not. :yep:

The big one is now an inch taller than me , few more inches and it will be 6 foot tall.   :punk:

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpgThis is the small one. About 3 feet

Hoping this is the last water run as weathers showing 3 days of rain in 8 days time so might be back to usual Welsh weather. 

Plot visit last night, the runs come along now as well, nearly 4 feet.  The big ones over 6 feet.

large.image.jpgThere the big one with small one in front of it. large.image.jpgSnail down large.image.jpgand again, not sure why they are all togetherlarge.image.jpgnext years plot.  :yep:

Thunderstorm showing for a few hours tomorrow then more sun.  

Went to visit the plot with some water yesterday. 

The big one is nearly 6.5 feet and the stem is getting nearly as thick as my wrist. 

The small one is about 4.5 feet .

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpg The middle one, it's the small In front of the big one but looks like one plant from the pic

large.image.jpg

Looking good there mate! 

Be careful growing under pylons, they fly helicopters over to check them every now and then, specially when it's hot. I saw them round my way about a month ago! 

• Like 3

Went to visit plot to chop autos, my mango's are not in flower, the small runty looking one, iv got a feeling it's going to hermie, it's got weirded growth that iv seen on a few strains that have hermied on me before. Time will tell.

The other one is massive, about 7 feet tall and wide, just not in flower yet.

large.image.jpg The big one in the middle, looking like October finishers

Edited by Jack010

On 30/07/2018 at 9:39 AM, Jack010 said:

Went to visit plot to chop autos, my mango's are not in flower, the small runty looking one, iv got a feeling it's going to hermie, it's got weirded growth that iv seen on a few strains that have hermied on me before. Time will tell.

The other one is massive, about 7 feet tall and wide, just not in flower yet.

large.image.jpg The big one in the middle, looking like October finishers

Very impressive growth so far my friend  :yep:

Please keep me posted on the smaller Mango plant as this strain is not know for hermi behaviour  :bong:

That big mango is going to be one big producing strain, this is one flower show I'll not be missing :yep:

Thank you for the continued plot update mate and I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst prepping a plot near my comp plot I decided to climb a tree and zoom in and take a photo of the comp plot.

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

The tall one at the back is the critical and In front of that is the tall mango sapphire , both over 8 feet.

Looks like their nice and green, the dry ferts must be braking down from all this rain. :yep:

Quick visit to put some wasp traps down and put some dry ferts down.

The big mango sapphire is about 8ft + , the small weird looking one is about 5ft

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpgthe right middle is the runt

On the runt, the calyx turn weird , they start off as normal, then leafs grow out of them??

large.image.jpg Most have gone like it. @HSO-Markwhat do you think?

I had an indoor plant do it and it turned hermi, hope it done happen to this.

Shall I leave it or rip the plant up now??? 

Edited by Jack010

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/08/2018 at 1:51 PM, Jack010 said:

Most have gone like it. @HSO-Markwhat do you think?

I had an indoor plant do it and it turned hermi, hope it done happen to this.

Shall I leave it or rip the plant up now??? 

This is something I've not come across personally mate. If it did occur indoors and hermied then it is likely to do so outdoors. 

I don't like to say this but it maybe best to cull this plant  :(

On a positive not the big girls is well, big. She's going to be a good producer and should now be hitting the flower phase  :yep:

I hope all is well mate and I'll be back in on the next update  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Great job on those Mangos mate, especially the big one obviously. My only worry would be the air flow from what we can see. I'm with Mark on getting rid of that runt. You'll have a bit more air flow in there too! They are quite late flowering which is the compromise between a longer vege with big girls and facing the October finish. But the smoke is lush form what I remember. Will peaking in soon for an update as they should be well into flower now. Exciting times ahead :hippy:.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Those high winds we had , battered my plants, my fault for not staking them up. When I got to the plot, I had a plant on the floor and the rest where all leaning into each other.  :wallbash:

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpgThe leaves are starting to purple

The runt didn't  hermie and it's the frostiness plant at the plot but I lost the main cola to rot, few more bits as well, it was leaning into one of the super61's so was shaded from the sun and wind.

Smells lovely tho, really sharp on the nose , strong wise. 

Id id say a week or two till their ready but the weathers not looking good in that time but I'm going to push them, would rather a few oz of ready bud than loads of oz of under ripe bud.   Quality not quantity.  

Thanks for dropping in.   :yep:

Eventhough you have been battered by the winds the plant's still look in decent shape :yep:

Outdoor growing can change so fast. One day things are perfect, the next we get 60-80mph winds blowing plants over. The perils of being a UK outdoor grower lol

Some lovely Autumn colours coming through buddy :yep:

Thanks for the plot update, I'll keep dropping in as harvest approaches  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..