OG Kush & Bubba Kush auto

magik1953

Update day 60

I managed to change my filter from rhino pro to a carboair and this seems to have done the trick. 

She is growing well and looks healthy. Pics are difficult to do because of the stench but I am going to try ...

temps still the good. 

I think that she is going to go past the 75 day mark. Ordered a jewellers loupe to help with this. 

Plan will be to dry and then do a dry trim. 

Not sure if I should lower feed yet ... I think it's to soon. 

Pics to come 

don't buy RHINO CF! 

• Like 2

On 26/06/2018 at 10:30 PM, magik1953 said:

don't buy RHINO CF! 

I think their maybe a thread in here dedicated to this issue lol

I've never had an issue with can filters mate. This is in no way a promo and I'm sure there is better more efficient brands but my experience with can for both filters and fan's is very positive  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Got my days mixed up lol

tomorrow is 70 days. 

Going to to try and get pics up today. 

I dont know when she is going to be ready. The pistols still like pretty white. How do these take to turn generally after they have started. 

Should I drop the bloom feed down at all or continue as per .... nutes are biobizz bloom & grow and a bit of calmag 

plants look healthy. fan leaves at the top have rolled upwards like a half pipe - guess this is because I am coming towards the end. 

• Like 1

On 28/06/2018 at 8:37 AM, magik1953 said:

Got my days mixed up lol

tomorrow is 70 days. 

Going to to try and get pics up today. 

I dont know when she is going to be ready. The pistols still like pretty white. How do these take to turn generally after they have started. 

Should I drop the bloom feed down at all or continue as per .... nutes are biobizz bloom & grow and a bit of calmag 

plants look healthy. fan leaves at the top have rolled upwards like a half pipe - guess this is because I am coming towards the end. 

At 70 days in I would consider dialing back the nutrients in preparation for a plane water flush prior to harvest :yep:

Will look out for the picture update mate then I maybe able to give a better opinion on how much longer they have left  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mark

I don't think I'm gonna have any pics up until I have dried and cured and will do a review and pics of the final product. 

Its to smelly when I leave the tent open and the camera I have is shit at close up. 

On Friday she will be 84 days / 12 weeks old. I think that she has another week left in her yet. Still have a fair amount of white pistols. 

I started to flush around day 72 I think but this happened to soon so gave her a small bit of nutes today some grow bloom and cal mag in case she gets hungry and the buds suffer. Will give her a flush when they start looking like they are done

Everything is going well just getting impatient because jars are very low lol 

I know it's best to wait though. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, magik1953 said:

Thanks Mark

I don't think I'm gonna have any pics up until I have dried and cured and will do a review and pics of the final product. 

That's not a problem mate. Security first  :yep:

Good luck with the harvest as I'll be on vacation when you get the scissors out and your fingers  lol

Will be on the look out for some dry bud shots and a smoke report would be fantastic  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Still lots of white pistols that I am am waiting to turn amber.

hopefully she will mature in a week. 

Going away august so need to get it in jars and curing! 

• Like 1

Came home to a bit of a stench today again. Not sure if it is my ducting or just the hot weather so

there is a lingering smell 

I've got some ona gel out to help with any unwanted fumes. 

Plant looks fricking amazing. She is a stunner imo. 

Really want to chop her because she had been running for so long now but I need more pistols to turn amber. She's 88 tomorrow so she's taking a while!!!!

• Like 1

Can't believe I am seeing more white hairs.  

Going to just chop her on the weekend I think. It's going on for to long now and the smell is obviously a concern. 

• Like 1

Alright there @magik1953 

I am not really experienced with autos, but I believe the og Kush auto should be cooked in around 80 days, the bubba Kush auto 70 / 80 days, so you should be well into the window mate.

Also ime the trics dont always Amber up, on the autos, I don’t know why, 

Looking forward to seeing your dry shots,

The pictures will tell a thousand words, at least.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Cheers @Jibba jabba

looking to chop Friday or Saturday now. Thursday temps are going to be sky high. 

Plan is to chop whole plant and then hang it to pro long the dry in this hot period. 

I didn't expect this to take so long and I am going away August so need to get in jars really. Worried that I'll come back to mouldy weed lol 

that would be a disaster. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, magik1953 said:

Worried that I'll come back to mouldy weed lol 

that would be a disaster. 

That certainly would mate,

But hopefully you’ll get in down in time :punk:

• Like 1

Chopped her on Saturday morning. I needed to get her down because of plans coming up. 

Unfortunately not much amber but I couldn't wait any longer so made the decision to chop. 

I have hung her whole - I haven't trimmed at all yet. Fans leaves are now very dry on inspection. 

Temps pe are around 25 which are to high but what can I do ... 

I am going to be attempting a dry trim; this was to try and maximise dry length as I knew temps were going to be high. 

Not got a clue how much I'm going to get - hoping for 2 z's will take 1 lol 

• Like 2

Alright there @magik1953

Thats great mate, that’s the whole hanging to dry thing, wet vs dry trim, now there some differing opinions on this, some say trim wet then dry the plant,some take the larger fans then hang then finish it off when dry, others just leave the whole plant to dry leaves and all, which is mostly the way I dry, either way I’ll look forward to hearing all about it :yep:

• Like 1

On 29/07/2018 at 8:10 PM, magik1953 said:

Chopped her on Saturday morning. I needed to get her down because of plans coming up. 

Unfortunately not much amber but I couldn't wait any longer so made the decision to chop. 

I have hung her whole - I haven't trimmed at all yet. Fans leaves are now very dry on inspection. 

Temps pe are around 25 which are to high but what can I do ... 

I am going to be attempting a dry trim; this was to try and maximise dry length as I knew temps were going to be high. 

Not got a clue how much I'm going to get - hoping for 2 z's will take 1 lol 

Great news for me to come back to and give it 10 days to dry then you'll have some tasty buds on your hands :yep:

I think the 2z is possible but set your sights lower as you have done then when you get more that's a bonus  :yep:

Do you have anyway to get any dry bud shots up brother as we would love to see the end product? 

@Jibba jabba Thanks for keeping on top of things whilst I was on vacation. Really appreciated mate  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1