OG Kush & Bubba Kush auto

magik1953

uThanks @Teeth 

I have thought about adding a photo but I was planning on using the tent to dry the plants. Also I will be away some time in August so probably will take a break after the OG and then start back up again in September... we will see. 

Another idea was chucking a sour crack in by Mephisto genetics as it's a quick grower (50-55 days) which should finish around the same time as the OG. 

@Dinafem-Mark

this whole experience has definitely been a learning curve and I feel like I have already learnt loads. I hope that I can train the OG ok. What sort of height does it generally grow to with LST. I am in a 170cm tall tent but using QB so I need 18-24inches between the canopy and the light. 

To answer your questions:

- I am in a 11l square pot although the soil isn't completely full 8.5/10 full. 

- OG is 24 days old.

- I am unsure how long veg will take but as this is an auto flower I hope it flowers on it own :)

Temps are stable and she drunk 1,5L of plain water this am. I noticed one of the fan leaves has 3 whitish dots / blemish on it. Not too sure what it is 

stems are fattening up now :) 

I need to work out how best to keep training her lol ... hopefully I don't kill her. 

• Like 2

Forgot to add that QB is still at the lowest setting. Not sure when to start increasing the power and I also need to purchase a kilawatt reader. 

:)

• Like 1

@magik1953 You'll get there my friend and I'll help all I can :yep:

It is only though failure we learn to succeed  :bong:

Your doing fine mate ;)

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

What's the maximum recommended hanging distance for the 120w - the one you've got? - if you're not going to get a kilawatt thing then hang it approx 10 cm above the maximum turn it up to max and see if they can handle it, If they can't then take the light further until the can - then start working down until you're at the recommended hanging height.  Keep an eye out for taco-ing and/or leaves pointing down despite not needing watered.  Sorry buddy I don't  know much about your light, so just followed what was recommended (by different folk) for mines.

You'll get there :)

• Like 2

Hang is between 18/24 inches and I am going to order the reader now :)

Part of me is scared that the white dotes on fan leaves is because of unwanted pests. I have just had a quick look and I couldn't see anything. 

I will have a closer look in the morning. 

• Like 2

This thread is useless without pics dude - I know you've not got a camera, but can't you or your lemon curd borrow one? :)

• Like 2

I know mate lol 

I really need to sort it out. It's been more difficult than I anticipated. 

• Like 2

@magik1953 Let me get my head in the game mate. 

What about a smartphone? 

I have an old HTC wildfire here you can have? Fully working and would get the job done?

Drop me a pm if needed and I'll get the wife to mail out :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

Thanks for the offer @Dinafem-Mark  that is very kind of you. 

I am am going to just buy a camera, was hoping I could borrow off a family friend but it's taking to long. 

I have increased light intensity slightly and did some training

last night. Fingers crossed I am training correctly. 

I watered this morning 1.5l of water and added a tiny drop of grow. Let's see how she responds, I hope that she likes it. 

Temps and humidty stable. 

@Dinafem-Mark how do you these autos usually grow for? I am just trying to gage final growth height etc. At the minute I'd say she is a decent size but not massive. 

She has had had low intensity light and fed tap water. 

• Like 1

My kilowatt reader came today so I have been able to see how much w's she has been soaking up lol 

It was about 65w but this had only been recently increased, a few days ago and I have increased again to 80w but I am going keep a close eye and see how she responds. I know that this maybe too much but I hope she likes it lol 

I have also lowered the light to 20inches from the canopy.  Let's see :) 

Nutes seem to have gone down well, looks quite healthy. 

The leaf with the white spots looks like it's recovering. I did some more LST to give it more light which I think has helped. 

I want to create as many bud sites as possible but not sure exactly if its working.... I know I need to get the camera asap lol 

soon guys :)

enhoy your evening all 

• Like 1

large.Untitled.jpg

Finally a picture of my girl

She is 28 days old here. 

As you can see she is growing well .. I think :) but I am struggling to expose the bud sites using LST. 

I gave her 1.5L of water this morning with 1ml Biobizz grow. 

Temps stable around 23-25 degrees. 

Edited by magik1953
  • Like 2

With this being a very indica dominant strain the stretch should not be to bad. Typically staying below the 100cm Mark  ;)

Right growth phase. 

First 28 days is veg then you'll start to see flowers showing and that stretch phase will kick in until around day 42-45. Then bud production will start :)

With bubba and OG kush auto your looking at 77-84 days from seed to weed :) (germination to harvest  )

So far the training looks to be going well. Remember lst can take some time with gentle adjustments made sometimes multiple times a day. You'll get those budsites exposed mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Cheers Mark! Very helpful :)

Quick update

Watered this morning 1,5l of water with 1ml grow and 1ml bloom and currently running the light at 136w let see how she responds. 

I am going to try and do some more LST to expose bud sights as much as possible. 

I think looking at her I think that she is more of a indica pheno type She fits the description.... 

temps are stable around 24/25

• Like 1

On 21/05/2018 at 1:50 PM, magik1953 said:

I am going to try and do some more LST to expose bud sights as much as possible. 

Get as much LST done as you can mate this will help maximise bud sites which in turn will help end yield  ;)

Things sound to be going well my friend  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..