*80085* dinamed CBD & purps#1

Harvest time!

Brought the purps in on tuesday decided wasnt worth pushing through the uncertain weather.

Turned out it was nicely cooked and ended up very please with the strain. Stunning purple colours, flowering time pretty good, the buds weren't as dense as some of the other strain but still nice, nice sweet aroma and zero mould which I was very impressed with!

large.rps20181011_221823.jpglarge.rps20181011_221715.jpglarge.rps20181011_221706.jpglarge.rps20181011_221814.jpglarge.rps20181011_221729.jpglarge.rps20181011_221656.jpg

I'll get some dry bud shots, weights and smoke reports once finished :skin_up:

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

@80085 The right call was made my friend and one stunning looking Purps#1 ;)

Can I ask. Did you run into any issues with this new strain outdoors? 

Would you grow again?

A great grow and one lovely looking outdoor Dinafem girl ;)

Drop back in with your thoughts on the end product and your dry weight when the time is right mate :bong: .

Until then enjoy your 2018 outdoor harvest :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 21/10/2018 at 3:17 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@80085 The right call was made my friend and one stunning looking Purps#1 ;)

Can I ask. Did you run into any issues with this new strain outdoors? 

Would you grow again?

A great grow and one lovely looking outdoor Dinafem girl ;)

Drop back in with your thoughts on the end product and your dry weight when the time is right mate :bong: .

Until then enjoy your 2018 outdoor harvest :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Hello @Dinafem-Mark

Sorry didn't get this finished up my bad!

Managed about 2-3oz from the purps, not a drop of mould. To be honest in the end I think it won for mould resistance. Smells lovely and it's also up there with one of my favourite highs. Being an indica lover this has a lovely body relaxing high and has a clean finish to it not mongy. So yes another one is back out this year with a healthy dinamed CBD as well :yep:

• Like 2

On 14/05/2019 at 10:24 PM, 80085 said:

Hello @Dinafem-Mark

Sorry didn't get this finished up my bad!

Managed about 2-3oz from the purps, not a drop of mould. To be honest in the end I think it won for mould resistance. Smells lovely and it's also up there with one of my favourite highs. Being an indica lover this has a lovely body relaxing high and has a clean finish to it not mongy. So yes another one is back out this year with a healthy dinamed CBD as well :yep:

Better late than never my friend  :bong:

I think @beezeehad issues with our Purps#1 outdoors so I'm glad to read yours did well and even cooler to read that one is out this season  ;)

Thanks for concluding your 2018 outdoor grow thread buddy :yep:

Here's to a fantastic 2019 outdoor grow season :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

Mine got blown over Mark, and the plot is always a bit damp too. I'll only be using that place for s6 this year as they always do a bit better against rot ;)

• Like 2

On 16/05/2019 at 0:32 AM, beezee said:

Mine got blown over Mark, and the plot is always a bit damp too. I'll only be using that place for s6 this year as they always do a bit better against rot ;)

@beezee Have you got Purps#1 out this year mate for a 2nd attempt?

I do think if you have the right plot she will do well :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, beezee said:

I might have a few in the fridge @Dinafem-Mark cheers ;)

I'm also continuing a hack project that it's a parent of :D

Fantastic news  :yep:

Hack away :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My purps #1 is coming along nicely this year.. the exact same shape. Such a classic indica! Doesn't look like it's going to do much but I know what it can do by the end of the year :skin_up:

large.rps20190812_215913.jpg

And I'm happy to say after a slow start the dinamed CBD is looking nice and healthy too! The slowest to start flowering but excited to see how it turns out because the smell from her is incredible! Like peach.

large.rps20190812_215942.jpg

Just incase your interested @Dinafem-Mark :yep:

• Like 3

On 13/08/2019 at 7:48 PM, 80085 said:

My purps #1 is coming along nicely this year.. the exact same shape. Such a classic indica! Doesn't look like it's going to do much but I know what it can do by the end of the year :skin_up:

large.rps20190812_215913.jpg

And I'm happy to say after a slow start the dinamed CBD is looking nice and healthy too! The slowest to start flowering but excited to see how it turns out because the smell from her is incredible! Like peach.

large.rps20190812_215942.jpg

Just incase your interested @Dinafem-Mark :yep:

Always interested mate ;)

Both ladies look happy and healthy buddy :)

Purps#1 does look aptly suited for the UK climate outdoors  :yep:

Drop a few more updates if you can mate as would love to see how things go :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 1

On 26/08/2019 at 10:11 AM, Stashmonger said:

I'm looking to do maybe 12 dinameds next season, really keen to see hiw this one turns out. 

Looking good @80085

She's been a pretty decent strain in the UK climate outdoors mate along with her "plus" variant  ;)

Mark..

• Like 1

Another check up..

The purps #1 is flowering away nicely now, to be honest it could be the furthest along so far. I'm hoping for another month or so of good weather. Last year this strain was bomb proof with mould so see how this one stand up..

large.rps20190829_223339.jpg

No real reason for the drooping leaves not sure if it's genetic, other plants aren't suffering and we've had sufficient rain.

Still looking healthy..

large.rps20190829_223133.jpglarge.rps20190829_223121.jpg

Already getting that beautiful purple and stacking up..

large.rps20190829_223110.jpg

The dinamed CBD has become a lovely looking plant with great structure, naturally grown into a bush. Was surprised to see it falling behind on flowering so interested to see if it finishes up.

large.rps20190829_223353.jpglarge.rps20190829_223146.jpg

Does smell incredible though!

Untill next time.. :hippy:

• Like 1