*80085* dinamed CBD & purps#1

Would suprise me the soil isn't warm.. only had max temps of 19c in the cabinet last week. Il See what the next week does after a light feed :g:

• Like 3

16 hours ago, beezee said:

Maybe the compost is a touch too hot for the dinamed? 

Purps is looking great! 

@beezee by "hot" are your referring to the temperature or the npk of the compost making a "hot" medium?

Thanks for the clarification brother :)

@80085 What a beautiful plot. Well prepped and ready to home some Dinafem girls  :)

Looking good my friend  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Ha yeah just noticed, I did mean hot as in npk. I know of someone else that has had issues with a hot/strong batch of compost that caught him out 

• Like 3

Ah shit haha yeah could be a possibility I suppose.. iv used bnq basic verve compost. Same batch for the other plants the dinamed might have been unlucky and roots in contact with some fert. Time will tell :yep:

• Like 3

@80085 From the quick search I've done that brand dies have amendments so will have a npk ratio.

It says enough feed for 4-6 weeks so I'm going with @beezee and say the medium way to "hot"

She'll be fine mate. Maybe a slight bit of root burn but nothing major  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

*update*

Right so it's the first time I've had an accident at the seedling stage :wallbash: decided to move the plants out in the sun for the weekend in a secure location because it's going to get to hit inside the shed.. on moving them I bloody dropped them haha. Lucky the purps #1 just got a slight bit of stem damage but will recover fine and will be under soil when planted out and the dinamed was smaller enough that nothing happens. One of the other plants became decapited but not to worried just early topping :skin_up:

large.rps20180505_233508.jpg

Left purps#1 right dinamed, still slow growth but nice green new growth so up and up. Day over 3 weeks now. Regardless to size I will be putting out end of next week I think. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

At last they girls are out in there rightful place! Time to let nature take over and do what she does best. 

Just over 4 weeks old and got them out today..

Purps #1 bit travel sick from the journey but recovered fine after fall.

large.rps20180514_200854.jpg

Root ball was nice and healthy..

large.rps20180514_200927.jpg

In safe and sound..

large.rps20180514_201135.jpg

The dinamed has grown taller but still the runt of the litter but I have no doubt that in the ground with real sun she will fly off

large.rps20180514_200841.jpg

One thing I have learnt this year is those little egg box like pots are shit for planting into and worst for transplanting and repotting they just dry out.. will put seeds straight into root trainers next year. You can see why she struggled..

large.rps20180514_200959.jpg

She will love the new home..

large.rps20180514_201532.jpg

All set now for another year so fingers crossed :skin_up:

large.rps20180514_220039.jpg

• Like 7

The plants are in the ground. Looking healthy and ready to show us what they can do :bong:

Some solid plot prep which will make a nice home for the ladies over the coming months :yep:

Let the real fun begin  :headbang:

Thanks for the outdoor update my friend  ;)

Until next time :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't managed to get back to the plot until today!

4 weeks out and both plants still alive :yep: was expecting more growth but not complaining.

Purps#1 looking nice and healthy coming along nicely..

large.rps20180610_221714.jpg

Dinamed CBD is clearly going to be a bit of a runt but you never know what runts can produce so will see her through..

large.rps20180610_221729.jpg

Plants fed fbb, chicken poo, sprayed with grazers and slug pellet top up. Rain forcasted which will help them out. I always provide support at this point so I don't have to worry.

Purps in front CBD behind..

large.rps20180610_221922.jpg

Plot view of all strains..

large.rps20180610_221855.jpg

Good luck and blue skies :skin_up:

• Like 6

Thank you for taking the time to get out to your plot mate :bong:

I think things look good and would not be disappointed in the progress so far  ;)

Plants look lush, healthy and free from any damage (pest or animal) and from the look of the plot they should kick in to a more vigorous growth phase in the coming weeks  ;)

Looking good from here my friend!

Until next time  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Went back to the plot the other day, after all this hot weather I decided to take the plants a couple litres of water. Mixed in was bio buzz fish mix and liquid seaweed for good measure!

Purps#1 looking nice, tight node structure look forward to seeing how she grows now..

large.rps20180627_224744.jpg

Dinamed CBD wish I germinated another one earlier on now to see her true potential..

large.rps20180627_224728.jpg

Plot starting to get going now all looking good so far :skin_up:purps#1 front right with CBD behind.

large.rps20180627_225207.jpg

• Like 3