*80085* dinamed CBD & purps#1

Hi all :skin_up:

The season begins! 

I opted for dinamed CBD to replace my tabbaco and purps#1 to get some awesome looking puprle buds this year! Only growing one of each but will be giving them alot of love and attention.

large.rps20180414_085721.jpg

It's a slow start for me this year mainly due to constant rain putting me off leaving tracks to the plot and cold conditions. planning on going this week to dig in manure.

I germinated the seeds 9th April and just over 24hours they had both popped. Game on...

large.rps20180412_205224.jpg

Transferred them to soil in mini propagator.. they will now get 16 hours of light a day in my cabinet under 125w CFL for about 3 weeks. This is 3 days after germinating... 

large.rps20180414_085653.jpg

So far so good... :thumsup:

Edited by 80085
  • Like 9

im hoping to have a bash at the dinamed cbd for my patient this year ... just waiting for the beans ...  and away we go .....   ohhhh  yeaaaa  :yep:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, beezee said:

Only 2 plants this year? That would only last me a week :D

Haha growing 3 other strains as well but yeah 5 plants in total.. got me 8oz last year and I like to have about 6oz for the year, only an evening smoker me :skin_up:

• Like 4

It looks like this year's outdoor season has finally kicked off and your off to a great start :yep:

As you only need 6-8oz for the year this with 5 plants is easily achievable and will give you some variety yo see you through the year :)

Thank you for getting your outdoor adventure up and running :)

This is going to be a fantastic season and great to have you aboard  :bong:

Beat of luck brother  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Goodluck @80085I will be running the same strains! Plus a few extra... It will very interesting to see how they grow over here... I will fight the winner lol

• Like 2

Right..

taken a couple days ago the seedlings a week old after sprouted. Got a bit of heat stress on the first hot day so had to keep an eye on them but all ticking along. Still haven't visited the plot yet! Hopefully it's still how I left it lol

Purp#1

large.rps20180420_223846.jpg

Dinafem cbd

large.rps20180420_223930.jpg

Moved into root trainers.. this sunny spell has really kicked started the season. More of this would be nice. :skin_up:

• Like 6

2 healthy seedlings ready for the outdoor season ahead :bong:

Maybe a slight bit of heat stress but nothing major mate :bong:

Thank you for your outdoor update I'll drop back in in the next :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

2 healthy seedlings ready for the outdoor season ahead :bong:

Maybe a slight bit of heat stress but nothing major mate :bong:

Thank you for your outdoor update I'll drop back in in the next :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

Yeah nice healthy plants so far looking good thanks mark! Look forward to seeing them out in the wild :skin_up:

• Like 1

Finally managed to get to the plot today!

All was how I left it which was good to see.. the wind has opened up the gorse batch a bit more but still enough cover! 

Pulled out last year's stalks, forked the top 5 inches of soil and added a layer of compost which had mixed in.. cow manure, fbb, chicken pellets and Epson salts. Will have another 2-3 weeks to work its way into the soil and break down a bit more before plant out.

large.rps20180423_224017.jpg

Put the cages up ready and just like that the plot is ready to rock  :thumsup:  just got to pick where I want my two dinafem strains to go now :skin_up:large.rps20180423_223956.jpglarge.rps20180423_224039.jpg

• Like 6

*update*

2 weeks after sprouting... The purps #1 is coming along nicely! 

large.rps20180428_193317.jpg

The dinamed CBD isnt so happy, really slow growth and small leaves. I would be concerned about pH or stress problems but the other 4 plants in identical conditions are lovely and healthy so not sure.. either way it's early days for a strong recovery. :skin_up:

large.rps20180428_193337.jpg

Will be another couple weeks before they go out.

• Like 5