*80085* dinamed CBD & purps#1

On 30/06/2018 at 9:38 PM, beezee said:

That purps is looking stunning! 

She has got a great structure mate and look very suited for the UK climate outdoors  :yep:

Let's see how she does this year and so far I'm loving what I'm seeing from this purple lady ;)

@80085 The ladies will most definitely appreciate the extra water and the added nutrients especially as it has been a super hot season so far ;)

Looking really good at this point and can't wait to see this plot in full bloom.

That's going to be a real sight to see :yep:

Thanks for the plot update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :haveadab:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Another 3 weeks have gone by..

Fearing the worse after no rain I decided to do another water trip only my second one in this dry spell (haven't had time)

Amazed to find the plants still green and healthy. Growth is slow without rain but they are alive :skin_up:

Purps#1

large.rps20180717_212700.jpg

Unfortunately the dinamed didn't pull through and I will pull next trip.. Give this another go next season! 

large.rps20180717_212607.jpg

The problem with only growing 5 plants there's no room for error.

Here's the plot..

large.rps20180717_212442.jpg

• Like 8

Alright there @80085

Plots looking fine indeed mate :yep:

Ashame about the Dinamed :no: but if it was meant to be I am sure it would have taken right off.

Your Purps#1 appears to be loving it, also I like the massively oversized branches your using for support, nothing like thinking positive.

Are any of them giving off any aromas yet?

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Hey @Jibba jabba thanks man!

Yeah it's upsetting was well looking forward to a pure cbd smoke! Iv learnt my lesson now and will always germ another bean if I have my supissions for a runt.

Looking forward to see the purps stretch and bud :skin_up:yeah always put strong supports in now to many sleepless nights when theres strong winds coming.. an easy precaution that saves lives lol

Starting to smell awesome in there now! Would love a decent bit of rain now to give them a big push before flower! 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 80085 said:

Would love a decent bit of rain now to give them a big push before flower! 

Yeah, you and every other gg’er :afro:

Looks like there is rain on the cards over the weekend possibly.

I am almost done with flowering the Purps#1, surprisingly little amount of streach, but I am indoors, but I can’t see it making much difference, really looking forward to testing it:skin_up:

• Like 2

Ah nice @Jibba jabba how have you find the purps#1? The buds looking and smelly nice? Looking forward to see her flower that's where an average plant can become a winner :skin_up:

• Like 2

Alright there @80085

The buds smell fantastic mate,

There is a few people growing it on here, 

But nice smelling tight buds, with some nice colours to them, so far it’s looking like a winner, topshelf I would say.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/07/2018 at 7:38 AM, 80085 said:

Another 3 weeks have gone by..

Fearing the worse after no rain I decided to do another water trip only my second one in this dry spell (haven't had time)

Amazed to find the plants still green and healthy. Growth is slow without rain but they are alive :skin_up:

Purps#1

large.rps20180717_212700.jpg

Unfortunately the dinamed didn't pull through and I will pull next trip.. Give this another go next season! 

large.rps20180717_212607.jpg

The problem with only growing 5 plants there's no room for error.

Here's the plot..

large.rps20180717_212442.jpg

Considering the heat wave your plot is looking in tip top shape my friend  :bong:

Now the heat has died of a bit and we have had some rain fall (not much in the Midlands) this should help :yep:

Nice to see some support in play to aid those bigger branches as they start to develope ;)

So far looking really good and holding upto this weather excellently  ;)

Thanks for the outdoor update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Right sorry iv been so slack in here been very busy and havent been visiting the plot.

Went about 5 weeks ago with no phone and the purps was very droopy and looking a bit sorry for itself!

Went to check on the plot yesterday for the first time in over a month and all is looking fantastic again! 

large.rps20180908_101052.jpg

The purps has filled out and ino flowering with zero mold so far..

large.rps20180908_100739.jpg

Really interested to see how she changes in the next few weeks and see if we get the purple coming out. For pretty much a plant and leave this year all is going well! The dinamed has been pulled now, next year :skin_up:

Good luck and blue skies..

• Like 8

Ah that's crap mate, I wasn't impressed with the auto version either. 

Not sure I'll get the Purps#1 to finish, but I'll take it as far as I can ;)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 80085 said:

Thats interesting. Yeah my purps is the slowest to flowering so we will see how she turns out.

It's our first outdoor season with both purple Moby dick and The Purps so let's hope flowering is fast and you can get the ladies down before any rot or mold issues occur  :yep:

The girls at the plot sure have come on since your last update mate, nice structure and clearly well cared for and receiving all nutrients as zero signs of any deficiency  :)

Looking good and fingers crossed for a solid finish to this outdoor grow season  :yep:

Thanks for the outdoor update mate, I'll drop back in on the next :bong:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Went for another check up yesterday, and boy am I glad all the plants were staked up after that storm last week!

No losses all fine and looking healthy with buds coming on nicely.

Looking forward to the next couple weeks now the purple is starting to show! 

large.rps20180926_074234.jpg

Simply cut off some of the fan leaves to try air her out a bit and thats it.

large.rps20180926_074208.jpglarge.rps20180926_074221.jpglarge.rps20180926_073829.jpglarge.rps20180926_073805.jpg

So close to the finish line now! :skin_up:

• Like 7