Gorilla

Dinafem-Mark

Had 2 distinctive phenos with 4 smells from 6 plants.

P1T1 - lanky with a 2x stretch and going partially black in flower. Strong tire smell that turns into coffee taste.

P1T2 - same growth profile but bright green and with a chem taste.

P2T1 - short and stocky. Exceptional resin coating. She is so covered, that the bud is completely white and stiff. If I did not grow it myself, I would be furious at the bastard that dipped my bud in elmers glue before dusting with glass. She smells disgusting in flower. Can’t put my finger on it... really weird umami. Taste is peppery.

P2T2 - same growth profile. Similar resin coating, but the bud stays softer. Smells like meat. Salami or some other aged, spiced meat. Taste is peppery as well.

P1T2 was saved as a cut and put outside. She started showing signs of flowering at around 20-23th August and is now definitely going. I expect her to be ready by mid October. The stretch is contained by a long vegetative phase as the branches become more woody.

Edited by Renard
  • Like 1