Gorilla

Dinafem-Mark

The more i think about it... The more I'm thinking I'm going to do a big monster keeper hunt through these next grow. Zkittlez due down in a few weeks then I've got the monster headbanger that'll probably take a couple more.... Then I'm thinking there's got to be something I can marry for a while in a tonne of these? B) 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sargares said:

Then I'm thinking there's got to be something I can marry for a while in a tonne of these?

You'll definitely find a keeper or 2 mate ;)

Actually I've not seen a bad Gorilla plant :bong:

Could we talk you into documenting your Gorilla grow on UK420 when you grow her?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

The fruity one is nice and makes the more fuel one rather bland, I keep taking the wifes buds lol.

Toke...

• Like 4

I'm going to log it for sure. 

I want to start messing around with some soil mixes so I need a keeper for a control factor. She needs to be something potent, reliable and a decent yielder. I've been bean popping seeds for the last few years while simultaneously fecking about so I've had a bad failed grow rate. Dud strains, bad yields poor ratios etc. Been supplementing with purchased bud to compensate but I just can't help myself with hair brained experiments. Time to resolve that issue. 

I'm going to set up a bigger rig for this grow so I can bank a monster yield. We'll probably be smoking gorilla for over 12 months but whatever. Better than buying. Thinking a 2x1 or 2.4 x 1.2 and 1500w of mixed led and de hps. Mostly gorilla but got a few dinachem beans and maybe chuck a blue cookie in as well. But the gorilla will definitely be getting a thorough test drive. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

@Dinafem-Mark hi mark is it better to order these seeds from dinafem direct. Or would I get the same quality ordering from attitude  probably a stupid question I know. Also how long would delivery be to uk thanks

Edited by Bje
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/07/2019 at 7:57 PM, Bje said:

@Dinafem-Mark hi mark is it better to order these seeds from dinafem direct. Or would I get the same quality ordering from attitude  probably a stupid question I know. Also how long would delivery be to uk thanks

Personally imo I would order direct mate then if there is any issue we can resolve faster ;)

With that said Attitude are a solid retailer so either way would work my friend  :yep:

Let me know if I can assist more mate ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Already ordered 10/10 sprouted looking forward to giving them ago. Been reading up on all the diary’s and they sound amazing. First run of dinafem seeds aswell seeing how well you handle things made me want to give dinafem a try. Thanks 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi @Dinafem-Mark i  have 6 gorilla girls at 4 1/2 weeks now  recently looked at the trichs and they seem to be all cloudy is this usual with this strain. I was amazed how this strain put on the trichs so fast they were showing as soon as the buds formed but it’s way to early for chop any advice would be great thanks

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 8:22 PM, Bje said:

Hi @Dinafem-Mark i  have 6 gorilla girls at 4 1/2 weeks now  recently looked at the trichs and they seem to be all cloudy is this usual with this strain. I was amazed how this strain put on the trichs so fast they were showing as soon as the buds formed but it’s way to early for chop any advice would be great thanks

She is a trichome monster mate.but 4.5 week's sounds a little early for those trichomes to be clouding up :)

Could you get any pictures up my friend @Bje ?

Would make it a little easier to offer advice  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

I know couldn’t believe how much trichs is on her.  the hairs are browning up aswell now. The smell is starting to come out beautiful to. I don’t know how to put photos up mate only use my phone to post 

• Like 2

On 23/11/2019 at 10:45 AM, Bje said:

I know couldn’t believe how much trichs is on her.  the hairs are browning up aswell now. The smell is starting to come out beautiful to. I don’t know how to put photos up mate only use my phone to post 

Go into desktop mode on your phone buddy, that should allow mobile uploads  ;)

If not you can PM me and I'll put up for you mate  :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

10 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Go into desktop mode on your phone buddy, that should allow mobile uploads  ;)

If not you can PM me and I'll put up for you mate  :yep:

Mark..

Ok great but how do I do that not the best working the site 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bje said:

Ok great but how do I do that not the best working the site 

I'll PM you mate :yep:

Mark..