Gorilla

Dinafem-Mark

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Looking good brother  @samhigh :yep:

Is this your first time growing the Gorilla strain? Not sure if you've grown some GG variants?

All the best 

Mark..

first time growing, but i have tried gg4 a friend had, it was really good, been awhile cant remember the taste but it was potent. very popular over here.

sam

• Like 1

@samhigh With you being stateside I was sure the strain would have crossed your path ;)

Can't wait to get your opinion on our Gorilla  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Dinafem-Mark

things are good, gorilla is at day 42.everything is looking good. have one that smells of gas and one that is really smelling of fruity candy.

have you heard of this pheno? if it holds she could be  are-veg candidate.

happy new year, use your glasses yet?        :rofl:

sam

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, samhigh said:

have one that smells of gas and one that is really smelling of fruity candy.

The fuel smell I know well, the fruity candy I've not come across old friend so she could be a keeper and a re-veg would be very cool ;)

10 minutes ago, samhigh said:

happy new year, use your glasses yet?        :rofl:

I have mate. They are beautiful pieces of glassware. The special bottle I've not opened yet it's chilling with the "barrel proof" that bottle scares me lol 130proof lol

Thanks old friend. Beautiful gift from Santa  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

The fuel smell I know well, the fruity candy I've not come across old friend so she could be a keeper and a re-veg would be very cool ;)

gorrila day 42, must be the chocolate diesel my other one is straight up chem, gas smell.

@AKPOG did you have a fruity flavored pheno in your gorillas?

large.DSC02777.JPG

• Like 2

10 hours ago, samhigh said:

@AKPOG did you have a fruity flavored pheno in your gorillas?

Hi @samhigh, one of the phenos smelled fruity right to the end, whereas the other one (below) smelled fruity from about week 5 & the fruity gradually went leaving more fuel like potent weed kind of smell which I cannot describe, but it has sweet tones & very pleasant & strong smelling which transfers nicely when dried & curing.

I grew this pheno much better this time indoors, which I think most was attributed to the cooler temps, and with the cooler temps came a beautiful deep purple all over the extremities & leaves  :bong: Got about 5.7oz off one plant sharing a 1.2m square tent with 4 others under a 600W :george: 

All buds, including lower smaller buds are rock solid & very dense. The best I've smoked in a very very long time.

large.Gorilla_New1.jpg

• Like 9

@AKPOG thanks for the info brother, that is some fine looking buddage you have there. the one was never fruity gas all the way. how did you find the gorilla to clone? :skin_up:enjoy

sam

• Like 2

On 05/01/2019 at 3:42 PM, AKPOG said:

Hi @samhigh, one of the phenos smelled fruity right to the end, whereas the other one (below) smelled fruity from about week 5 & the fruity gradually went leaving more fuel like potent weed kind of smell which I cannot describe, but it has sweet tones & very pleasant & strong smelling which transfers nicely when dried & curing.

I grew this pheno much better this time indoors, which I think most was attributed to the cooler temps, and with the cooler temps came a beautiful deep purple all over the extremities & leaves  :bong: Got about 5.7oz off one plant sharing a 1.2m square tent with 4 others under a 600W :george: 

All buds, including lower smaller buds are rock solid & very dense. The best I've smoked in a very very long time.

large.Gorilla_New1.jpg

Lovely densely structured flowers, dripping in trichomes and turned a beautiful Purple colour :yep:

Thanks for sharing mate. Some fine looking end product  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@samhigh Looking good old friend  ;)

What would you say. Another 7 day's then down she comes? 

Thanks for the added pictures brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1