Gorilla

Dinafem-Mark

On 19/11/2019 at 11:11 PM, Madmungo said:

I've done these, 8 weeks absolute minimum, the last 2 tents have done 9/10 weeks

Hi mate I’m at week 8 now trichs all cloudy hairs all orange but no amber yet did yours go amber thanks 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Spaggyy said:

Hi Guys, currently 4 weeks in 12/12 , anybody know how many phenos there are of Gorilla ?

I only tend to see 2 my friend  ;)

They both grow quite similar but one tends to stretch a little more when bloom (12/12) occurs  ;)

Pheno 1 has roughly 1.5x stretch with pheno 2 upto 2x :)

Very similar end product but pheno 2 or the taller phenos has more densely structured flowers and more crystal coverage  :yep:

Hope that helps mate?

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

1 hour ago, Spaggyy said:

Thank you , I have 6 Sativa like leaves and 2 shorter Indica looking  :rockon:

Sounds like 6 will do the 2x stretch with the 2 shorter girls only doing 1.5x  ;)

You got any pictures you could share mate? 

All the best :bong:

Mark..

At 7 weeks & 3 days these are very impressive genetics, a doddle to grow & chunky trich-laden buds galore.

One should be done at 8 weeks & I’m guessing the other 2 will go beyond 9 weeks as they’re nowhere near finishing. All 3 have the same growth structure with strong stems & short internode spacing. Big yielders. 

Can’t post pics but they appear the same as in the photo in post #1. 

Already sitting with a 5-pack for a proper run in 20L fabric pots with plenty of lst. 

• Like 2

On 13/02/2020 at 0:09 PM, Peregrine said:

Already sitting with a 5-pack for a proper run in 20L fabric pots with plenty of lst. 

Any chance we could talk you into documenting your grow on UK420? 

Mark...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 11:21 AM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Any chance we could talk you into documenting your grow on UK420? 

Mark...

My pc is fucked and i can’t afford a new one :no: - i do have an insta account where you can see a bud shot... algarve420

I wiil say these were the most resinous plants i’ve ever grown, not bloody normal & a real heavy hitter to boot. I’m sure it will be, or already is, what many growers are looking for. I ran the trim from 2 plants through the pollen tumbler & got 2.8g of lovely blond kief.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Peregrine said:

My pc is fucked and i can’t afford a new one :no: - i do have an insta account where you can see a bud shot...

Hey @Peregrine, just thought I'd add that I do all my pics, resizing and diaries via my phone, I don't use a pc for any of it :bong:

• Like 2

On 01/03/2020 at 10:19 AM, Peregrine said:

- i do have an insta account where you can see a bud shot... algarve420

I'll check your Insta out buddy ;)

Glad you enjoyed our Gorilla  :headbang:

Mark..

• 3 weeks later...

8tstYsP.jpg@Dinafem-Mark do any of these gorilla phenos have a purple trait to them. I am growing one from some seeds I got in a contest. I'm 51 days into.flower and majority of the top leaves are going reds and purples.

Edited by WonderJay420
  • Like 2

On 18/03/2020 at 5:06 PM, WonderJay420 said:

8tstYsP.jpg@Dinafem-Mark do any of these gorilla phenos have a purple trait to them. I am growing one from some seeds I got in a contest. I'm 51 days into.flower and majority of the top leaves are going reds and purples.

Yes mate I had 6 going 3 purple ones and 3 green ones purples was best most resinous and denser for me 

• Like 2

On 18/03/2020 at 5:06 PM, WonderJay420 said:

It's a pretty common trait with "Gorilla" mate :yep:

From what I've grown and seen it's pretty much a 50% chance of a "purple" pheno showing up ;)

More so in winter due to colder temps  :yep:

Pretty looking plant  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1