So it seems I under estimated the amount of hash I made :woot:

large.15433228540150.jpglarge.15433228623311.jpg

Not bad from one plot, they were some really frosty girls! I've still got more to make from the other plots too :D

• Like 8

Here's the seeds I made this year with the dinafem girls...

large.15433286728440.jpg

They will be breeding stock as I think they need another cross before being released into the wild.

Also there all fems :D

• Like 10

Awesome dude.... What a result.... That hash looks proper primo mate! Top quality! The second pic is amazing.... Looks absolutely lush.... 

Those seed hacks as well look proper interesting... Especially with your conditions... You know there is gona be proper hard bitches in that stock...  Really hope you find some super mums.... 

Cheers dude... 

Looking forward to the smoke report of the hash! :yep:

• Like 4

Hey @MacGanja I want expecting so much hash! You'll be waiting a while for a smoke report, it takes a lot longer to cure :(

Deep Valley funk should have serious flavour if the parents are anything to go by ;)

• Like 4

Nice hash and beans mate ;)

You know my recent hash was my first time with bubblebags, it wasn't the best when I tried it lol

Do you cure yours chopped up finely? I think mine was still wet when I rolled it up. Then I rolled it flat and dried more for a few days before rolling back up. Not tried it since, it's just been left in balls in a container opened ajar. I think I ought to chop it, dry, chop some more, dry until it's fine grains again, then cure in a jar. What do you reckon dude, will this sort it?

• Like 3

I don't chop it really fine like some people @jadenugs but flat pea sized bits are good. Then I leave it on the plate for 2 days and an open paper wrap for a week to dry on a metal shelf above my clone lights. 

To press it, put it in a sealy baggie and submerge in hot tap water for 10 mins, pulpit out (still in baggie) and get the rolling pin on it... Repeat 3-4 times folding small in between. When you've done that, take it out of the bag and mould into any shape you want ;)

Hope that helps? Also watch the frenchy canoli youtube videos!

• Like 2

:cheers: dude, similar method to how I used to press my dry sift but I warmed it in a very low oven wrapped in cling film and it was sound, really nice tasting. That was from cured trim in jars.

Your drying method sounds good ;)

I'll have a look at those vids, I'm interested in the camping washing machine method :yep:

• Like 3

@jadenugs

I borrow a mates washing machine, but I was looking at the on eBay and I found a place in Ireland selling new ones for about £43 with free delivery... Don't think I'd ever get round to it if I had to do it by hand lol

• Like 3

Ha ha ha I bet that makes a proper mess! The little washing machines have a drain hose that you point into the bubble bags ;)

Edited by beezee
  • Like 3

Sounds good mate, I'll have to look into it and add to the ever increasing shopping list lol

Saw a wet/dry hoover in Aldi today and was tempted for if I grow in coco. But I don't grow in coco yet and thought an EC pen would come in handy first haha

• Like 3

Ha ha my shopping list is massive! I need to run power and socket/lighting rings up to my other shed, then build a grow room in there :wacko:

E.c. pens are cheap and pretty reliable, no need for expensive ones, save your money for a decent pH truncheon ;)

• Like 3

You doing it properly @crticalcontent? I've already picked up 25m swa cable and a garage consumer unit. Still need to get 20A rcbo, 10m twin and earth, trunking, junction boxes, gland kits, etc. Will be a permanent installation when I'm finished ;)

• Like 5