@noddy that flowered thru a month of non stop rain and got harvested 3 days after it stopped!

Made in Wales for superior resistance ;)

As long as you have some airflow it'll produce A1 buds before the end of Sept... But it's not available yet :P

• Like 4

@beezee Ok note to self sending beezee a back order notice .

You will have to let me know mate when you have it ready for production would be nice to try in the tunnel the air flow is good window one end the door the other both with mosqueto screens , but for some reason i always find i get mold toward the end of oct and if i leave anything after that it rotted fast , remember the first year grow all was good until the lemon kush was in there and wham it was late finishing and the mold hit fast  .

Ok mate best of british to you on getting a brand we can trust lol OUTDOORS

stay safe

• Like 4

The final plot update!

After half term hampering my efforts to get back and clear the plot, I finally made it out there on monday...

There were 6 Critical Cheese left and 2 of them had succumbed to rot, not to worry, it made my job a bit easier lol The other 4 some very well cooked buds on them, which absolutely stunk as soon as I started trimming them! most of the tops had a decent density to them and all the lowers went into the dinafem hash pile (looking forward to this).

large.15416035974513.jpglarge.15416035974032.jpg

Also left was the lone gorilla! same again with the buds, the tops got kept as buds and the lowers went into the hash pile. this thing was a real stinker too and had a definite gluey smell (that's exactly what I thought when I had a sniff). This also had very good rot resistance, with only a few specks here and there, the excellent Oct weather has given me a treat in this :D

large.15416035873011.jpglarge.15416035871150.jpg 

Maybe it could've done with another week, but it's not worth leaving 1 plant at a plot this time of year.

Before I left the plot, I tidied up all the cages into my stash area and chucked down FBB, bonemeal and gypsum ready for next year! I know I'm going to have to do stuff different next year, so there'll be no more gypsum and I won't put any lime down. plan is to turn it over mid winter adding more FBB, bonemeal and coco, then in spring I'll sow rye grass to help break up the clay.

I've also pleached more trees for better morning sun, but I think there's another 2 more that need to be done aswell.

Back with some dry bud shots soon ;)

Edited by beezee
  • Like 11

Some awesome looking buds mate..:yep:. Amazing resilience from these babies... GG looks hard as nails.... And those CC look fantastic... Are they really cheesy? Or more skunky smelly? I think I might need to get me some... :cowboy:

• Like 3

Cheers mate, the CC have done well for me 2 years in a row now, the smell is cheesy but you can tell they're crossed to critical. 

Gorilla has really surprised me too, the decent Oct has really helped I think. 

Any one like the prodigy? I was off my nut last night at this... 

:woot: :yahoo: 

• Like 6

21 hours ago, beezee said:

Cheers mate, the CC have done well for me 2 years in a row now, the smell is cheesy but you can tell they're crossed to critical. 

Nice... Yeah I have been trying to decide between cheese... Or critical cheese for a fair few days now... Then I have the auto or photo dilemma... Need to make a decision... 

Prodigy? Love them... Saw them at a civic Hall in Reading... The venue was so crammed it was literally raining inside by the time this song came on... 

• Like 3

Critical cheese every time mate, unless you can get the exodus cut? 

The prodigy have to be my all time favourite, I still remember buying the jilted generation on tape in our price he he. I saw them back in 09 too, can't beat them live!!! 

• Like 4

@beezee Yeah they are awesome... And live even better... But in a small ish venue they are amaze balls!

Jilted gen... On tape... Nice! 

Haha....yeah tapes.....they where pretty bad.... Always had to have a pencil handy... For when the tape got chewed up... Remember buying my first tape.... use your illusion 2 (GnR).... 

:punk:lol

• Like 4

Pencils were a must have back then, even if it was just an end broken off a mates lol

I never really got into GnR, although I do like some of there stuff. Back then I was into more aggressive stuff, Donington 95 and 96 were excellent ;)

• Like 4

Another outdoor season has gone and this year has been the strangest I've witnessed since being on UK420. 

Strains that I thought would do well like our Quick Critical and Purple Moby dick have done quite poorly but on the other hand Gorilla has proved to be a very resilient strain for the UK climate outdoors  :yep:

You should have a huge hash pile and some very nice tops that are now drying :bong:

By the look of things your Essex kush has stood upto this strange UK weather. Sounds like a winner to me :)

Will look out for some dry bud shots to conclude this outdoor adventure  :bong:

Thanks for the outdoor diary brother. Not been the best season weather wise but you battled through and made the best out of what we got dealt  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

On 10/11/2018 at 8:01 PM, beezee said:

I've seen the Prodigy live several times in my home city back in the early 90,s. They used to play at a club called "Shelleys" then when that closed down Kinetic/Entropy took over and they did a few pa set's  :yep:

Excellent throw back to the good old rave day's  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

So I've been going through my stash to pick out some nice buds for pics and it seems I've done a lot better than I thought with the dinafem gear! 

It's not all in the jars yet, but that's partly because I've run out of them! 

I'll start with the critical cheese, some of it is still drying, the rest had only been curing for just over a week, but the buds look stunning (except the middle one in the pic lol). Excellent density, smell is still there but I know it'll come back strong and I know the taste and effect are spot on! 

large.15421432382635.jpg

Purple Moby Dick or PMD - these aren't dry yet either, in fact I took a bud out of the drying tent to get a pic. Lovely looking buds that'll I'll probably only get a small sample of if the wife has anything to do with it lol

I'm seriously impressed with these, kinda wish I put more out and didn't give the rest of my seeds to a mate :(

large.15421432383226.jpg

Purps#1 - gutted I didn't get much from these, the smell is amazingly fruity and I'm betting they'll be full on indica in effect. 

large.15421432378063.jpg

Quick Critical+ damned crappy September weather we had here ruined these for me too. However I am impressed with how the buds have dried, they've really kept their size well and don't appear as airy as I thought they were going to be. Nice classic critical smell from them too, I'll be sampling these very soon :D

large.15421432377161.jpg

Gorilla - late, good mould resistance, divine smell... They'll be going out again next season for sure! 

I think the wife must've already had a sample of this (which she's denying!) as I can't find the best buds for photos, they must've only just been dry! The smell obviously is there yet, but I'm going to hide some in jar for Xmas day ;)

large.15421432377812.jpg

As always a massive thanks to @Dinafem-Mark and the team for letting grow these out! 

• Like 8