On 31/10/2018 at 6:31 PM, Bud Wiser said:

Get a decent camera, ya tight-arsed muppet. lol

..... or get a phone upgrade. lollollol 

You could do with a better phone... Coming from a man who has had a few... 

Great looking plants for this time of year mate! Congrats... :yep:

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 5

This one is a bit knackered, but money's short right now and it's nearly Xmas :( maybe I'll get one in time for next season.

I wonder how tye remaining plants will look now, we've had at least 3 good frosts in a week :kwasny:

• Like 5

9 hours ago, beezee said:

I wonder how tye remaining plants will look now, we've had at least 3 good frosts in a week :kwasny:

You best get cracking lol

Edited by jadenugs
  • Like 4

@beezee i been watching and hidding lol , you never know mate if we move down your way mate your be welcome to borrow the car anytime mate ,one rule you got to leave the windows open and plenty of fabreeze lol .

Hope you can get the other plants mate but weather not looking good this weekend but should be drying up next week the long range say .

Stay safe mate 

• Like 4

@beezee now you got my head thinking ,anything with land will suit us .

Your plants look great mate so i think you should approach channel4 and say instead of making all the USA programs the woodsman the ranch woman and so on they might liek to make The Valley man starring none other than the Beezee lol.

I am sure going to be picking your brains mate if we can find a place there because you always have the results most of us dream of .

stay safe mate

• Like 4

@beezee wow mate that is a nice looking grow ,you going to be selling the seeds soon or starting your own seed line .

I am still hoping to find something that likes tunnel growing ,i had to chop my last dinafem in the tunnel she still could have done with more time but started to get mold so down she came ,i am back to the indoor now .

I still have the dream of doing breeding one day but well health keeps letting me down and i am just happy i got some growing done.

stay safe mate 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, beezee said:

Did you see how I got on with my own seeds @noddy?

I was sorely tempted to insert a photo of what it should look like if grown properly, but I managed to contain myself!

Ok, maybe not ...

large.guerilla-1.jpg

Excellent Essex I'm calling it .. top job @beezee bach.:yep:

• Like 8

That's the other more common pheno, a bit more slender than my favourite but still as smelly ;)

Nicely grown as usual Mr Wiser :punk:

• Like 4

@Bud Wiser and @beezee hi guys so is that the famous beezee seed then .

I got a couple of questions ,how is it for rot and do you think if i grew it in a polytunnel it would like it or do you think it might get the barsteward rot .

Ok guys over to you lol

This freaking wind is driving me mad i wanted to sit in garden today not a chance unless i want to be in scotland

stay safe

• Like 3