REAL-GORILL4

panik

Real Gorilla Glue #4

Coming up the final few weeks of flowering - Day 48 so end of week 7

large.GG4-Day48a.jpg

large.GG4-Day48b.jpg

Fed 2ml/l Organix Bloom (Intense) 3ml/l Extra Traces (Growers Ark) and 3ml/l Root Tonic (Growers Ark)

Topped once didn't stretch too much and hasn't been any fuss, just starting to see a little fade in the lower leaves. Calyx swelling has started properly now so I'll cut the feed this week and if they go to 9 weeks I'll probably have them on plain water then.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Day 63

I think she's about done, starting to foxtail a wee bit so will take her down this weekend. As you can probably tell from the pic the trichomes are nice and milky too. Been dimming the light for the first and last hour of lights on too just to ease them in and limit the temps in the canopy. Managing to keep 25-27C at the moment which will have to do. Starting to see fade on the fan leaves too as she eats up what's left.

large.GG4-Day63.jpg

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

Day 63

I think she's about done, starting to foxtail a wee bit so will take her down this weekend. As you can probably tell from the pic the trichomes are nice and milky too. Been dimming the light for the first and last hour of lights on too just to ease them in and limit the temps in the canopy. Managing to keep 25-27C at the moment which will have to do. Starting to see fade on the fan leaves too as she eats up what's left.

large.GG4-Day63.jpg

No apologies on the repost as thats impressive mate :george:   As usual :yep:        Really liking the look of that !     Need to let us know how she smokes mate :yep:

• Like 2

@OldFord Thanks man, I have 2 Lemonade OG in the same tent that are also just about ready too. These were a few testers that I didn't want to throw out so I'm glad i kept them!

Will add a smoke report once dried.

• Like 2

I think she's well and truly cooked, timed to come down at the same time as my 4x4 tent I will drop tonight at Day 70

Gorilla Glue #4 Day 70

large.3x3D70c.jpg

Some fade going on, decent Calyx swelling good bud to leaf ratio - what's not to like.

large.3x3D70b.jpg

The whole 3x3 is ready (Lemonade OG in foreground right and background left) top right is an HSC Blueberry Muffin.

large.3x3D70a.jpg

Edited by DeltaMelter
  • Like 6