REAL-GORILL4

panik

REAL GORILL4

Strain Lineage: (GG#4 X GG#4 X GG#4)

Real Grorill4 , formerly known as Gorilla Glue #4, developed by GG Strains, is a potent hybrid strain that delivers heavy-handed euphoria and relaxation, leaving you feeling “glued” to the couch. Its chunky, resin-covered buds fill the room with pungent earthy and sour aromas inherited from its parent strains, Chems sister / Sour Dubb, and Chocalate Diesel. Taking first place in both the Michigan and Los Angeles 2014 Cannabis Cups as well as the High Times Jamaican World Cup, this multiple award-winning hybrid's supremacy is no longer a secret, here at RGSC we have crossed the GG#4 x GG#4 back to itself again using only the best plants standing out of a large selection to bring you the very best of this infamous pungent specimen , make sure your carbons are fresh with this one as she is a stinking crowd pleaser,..

• Genetics (gg#4 x gg#4 x gg#4)
  • Indica/Sativa 60/40
  • 8-9 Weeks Flowering indoors
  • Outdoors End October
  • THC High
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised

• Like 18

youre such a tease @panik ive just gone and fell for the zkittzos and dosidos and now you spring this gem on us lol

i just bought a pack any way and may run a few with the others 

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/04/2018 at 10:09 PM, panik said:

REAL GORILL4

Strain Lineage: (GG#4 X GG#4 X GG#4)

Real Grorill4 , formerly known as Gorilla Glue #4, developed by GG Strains, is a potent hybrid strain that delivers heavy-handed euphoria and relaxation, leaving you feeling “glued” to the couch. Its chunky, resin-covered buds fill the room with pungent earthy and sour aromas inherited from its parent strains, Chems sister / Sour Dubb, and Chocalate Diesel. Taking first place in both the Michigan and Los Angeles 2014 Cannabis Cups as well as the High Times Jamaican World Cup, this multiple award-winning hybrid's supremacy is no longer a secret, here at RGSC we have crossed the GG#4 x GG#4 back to itself again using only the best plants standing out of a large selection to bring you the very best of this infamous pungent specimen , make sure your carbons are fresh with this one as she is a stinking crowd pleaser,..

• Genetics (gg#4 x gg#4 x gg#4)
  • Indica/Sativa 60/40
  • 8-9 Weeks Flowering indoors
  • Outdoors End October
  • THC High
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised

They look unreal. Defo need to get myself some of them. Anuva order coming ur way.  :skin_up:

• Like 1

Id like to See how this compares to the Gorilla Girl i have goin atm from Sweet Seeds :)

Lovely looking strain my list is getting very long haha

Atb

JJ

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JamJar said:

Id like to See how this compares to the Gorilla Girl

it will be completely different mate 

sweets seeds is just gg4xcookies

paniks is just gg4 x with itself twice :unsure: so will be completley different

i am hoping that @panik is very close to this version from dark horse genetics 

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/darkhorse-genetics-seeds-gg4-s1-aka-gorilla-glue-4-s1-/prod_6763.html

34 minutes ago, JamJar said:

Id like to See how this compares to the Gorilla Girl i have goin atm from Sweet Seeds :)

Lovely looking strain my list is getting very long haha

Atb

JJ

Only one way finding out, :yep: 

• Like 1

On 04/05/2018 at 10:06 PM, monster69 said:

it will be completely different mate 

sweets seeds is just gg4xcookies

paniks is just gg4 x with itself twice :unsure: so will be completley different

i am hoping that @panik is very close to this version from dark horse genetics 

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/darkhorse-genetics-seeds-gg4-s1-aka-gorilla-glue-4-s1-/prod_6763.html

Was wondering myself  wether it was a dark horse s1 to make these seeds, makes sense as if you had the original clone then a simple 1x  selfing could create the seed.

curious as a layman as to how they are produced.:skin_up:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, blackone said:

Looks like there aren't too many growlogs on this one. I have my eyes on it for sure :)

keep an eye open in the next day or 2 ive got 3 at a couple of weeks old with some more of paniks goodies,im just in the middle of clearing my tent then going to put them in

and start another half arsed grow diary lol

• 1 month later...

I'm curious how many phenos of the gorill4 there is? I have seven on the go and can identify 3 or 4 different ones ranging from pine to lemon and a mint choc smelling one also a couple more that are more generic smelling and less frosty. 

• Like 1

GG#4 by it's very nature, being a polyhybrid, has all sorts of possible expressions in any cross made from it.

I know there are definitely some 'fake' GG#4 cuts in the EU/UK because I've seen them myself as finished product that couldn't possibly be the same plant in terms of colour, structure, smell etc. I've seen the cut I have, grown in all kinds of conditions by folk and it's always very similar and easy to recognise from it's form.I wouldn't doubt @panik has used the real cut that I have because I think he probably knows the same chap I got it from. 

I doubt enough of those seeds have been grown out by anyone for there to be a firm idea of what phenotypes show up and in what numbers, and because so few people growing 'glue' seem to have the legitimate clone selected by JW, many won't have smoked it, so their benchmark of what to lookout for or expect from GG#4 is inaccurate. It's the same analogy I use for folks preferred cooking of a steak. If you ate a steak that was ordered medium rare, but you were served a rare steak and really enjoyed it, from that moment on you may assume you got a medium rare and go through life ordering medium rare steaks and wondering why they weren't as pink and juicy as the one which set your taste to medium rare. 

Edited by The lone stoner
  • Like 7

fwiw I have never smelt chocolate or pinene in my cut.

after a short cure it smells like chem or OG, quite savoury, maybe a little limonene.I usually take it at least 10-11 weeks.

after several months cure it smells like ginger mixed with fuel, not sweet in the slightest, nor sour, but somewhat acrid.

Edited by The lone stoner
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, jman85 said:

I'm curious how many phenos of the gorill4 there is? I have seven on the go and can identify 3 or 4 different ones ranging from pine to lemon and a mint choc smelling one also a couple more that are more generic smelling and less frosty. 

You have any pics mate ??