REAL-GORILL4

panik

now then now then little update 5 weeks in and starting to really stink yield wise it dont look to great at mo but there is still time yet.

large.j.jpglarge.hgfhg.jpg 

Edited by Azzak
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just started with these. Does anyone have any info on this company?  Do you think these are genuine. I have not grown before but thought I would see if I could have some success with the GG4. I have a diary going  LED Scope v2 275, on day 16 atm. large.DSC_1843-1896x2528.JPG

• 5 months later...

Just ordered 24 of these for a pheno hunt. I’ve ran 5 before and there was some real nice plants. Lots of variation quality plants tho. One was dense like stones and purple, my fav was a pretty sativa one, it started off flower like it was gonna be abit leafy and shit but once it get going it kicks out big long frosty colas :D 

I know I’ll find something special in these 

• 1 month later...

@panik Cropped some of this last week and fuck me mate this is a awesome strain it has it all , smells superb, covered and I mean coved in thc, nugs are rock hard and a dream to trim and very nice yields, 

Iv done your lemonade og, fast diesel, dosidos and now the real gorill4 and for me this strain ticks all the boxes I love it and already got some more on the go, you’ve knocked it out the park with this strain mate. 

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 24/07/2019 at 8:54 AM, Azzak said:

now then panik ive had 3 little 1s going for over 2 weeks now and they have hardly grown are they really slow to get going mate ?

If they are that young,all the growing will be beneath the media you are growing in,they will soon take off.

Research is the key!

Kind regards HDOG 

• 10 months later...

large.C7A2A21F-96DB-4FBD-BD57-BF74CB97E921.jpeglarge.8AE847E0-EB53-41E8-8EFD-ABDDC1FE31A5.jpeglarge.4F72E8CC-FF84-4B9C-8867-204593DFADB5.jpeglarge.11F52006-AB82-426F-892F-01AE2DFBAE3B.jpeg@panik can’t wait to have a razz on this in my pipe when I get home…

it’s ready to smoke!! bone dry ! Yes I… been looking forward to this one 

Salute

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

@ghost gardener hi mate. Were you addressing me? ... yeah it’s nice. Grew x2 seeds so kept flowers from both in separate bags in case of differences due to phenotype... also took cuttings from both and labelled and they are being continued  .. 

i know ‘yeah it’s nice’ is very vague ... but essentially it wasn’t a grow 100% within my control. Was at a mates. So basically temps were a bit hot in the cupboard during the maad Summer heat running a HPS in there... then once harvested and trimmed was left hanging in newspaper...again because of the heat from the summer.. the flowers dried very fast... so dried too fast too much I.e terps and smell were gone a bit seeing it’s meant to be a stinker... but was the same for all strains that were run that run... 

now.. ive smoked it and was pretty good.., and other friend who’s a bit of a connoisseur likes it too above a fair few other strains that got bashed out in the multi strain cupboard of glory....

Ok... so the clones have now gone to an expert friend .. who uses all the right gear for correct humidity and all that... so the real evaluation will be able to be made from the results from that grow.. the two potential phenos are still being kept seperate to see if there is any real difference ... 

I'm figuring out these days, to get a really good pheno from a strain you need to work through a larger pack of seeds to find a really good one to continue as a clone... saying that the two from seed seemed pretty similar... will know from this next grow ... also popped a few freebie Gorilla Glue #4 beans I got from another breeder recently.. I hear a lot of good things about the strain in general 

i saw some pic somewhere recently, UK weed on prescription. Said Gorilla Glue on the label.. meant to be a good medicinal strain... have heard rumours of GG#4 having hermie issues but didn’t see that 

anyway ... overall seems nice... looking forward to the next run from the expert grower ... then can give better evaluation 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

large.C781B8DC-7A80-44A8-BBEF-C7281D67B325.jpeglarge.DF1E8D69-71EF-4075-AA94-43BD00F4E949.jpeglarge.A5A99E23-2C0C-4DC2-926E-F1F4301CD926.jpeglarge.471C3435-49BE-4B12-A63A-0942E2B25BD9.jpeglarge.072A7467-D645-4E68-9A76-9B651942E6A5.jpeg
a few recent pics of Gorill4 in a tent. The leafs have gone really Red in places. The LED seems to have helped to bring the colours out. Looking pretty dank…

• Like 6

• 7 months later...