REAL-GORILL4

panik

heres a few of @panik s just short of week 5 the pics dont do any justice these are frosty sticky smelly monsters (as in needed new filter as my other @12 month old failed)the smell is divine sharp sweet fruity sort of thing

i apologize to panik for not up dating my diary on these babes but been in agony with pain and broken collar bone

i will be updating my half arsed attempt at weekend oh panik my urkle has gone purple lol

large.IMG_20180922_193255326.jpglarge.IMG_20180922_193307213.jpglarge.IMG_20180922_193316502.jpglarge.IMG_20180922_193323757.jpglarge.IMG_20180922_193329335.jpglarge.IMG_20180922_193341374.jpg

purkle

large.IMG_20180922_193247496.jpg

stardawg

large.IMG_20180922_193426454.jpglarge.IMG_20180922_193420168.jpglarge.IMG_20180922_193413223.jpg

they due a feed on saturday my son is round to help me so will get some pics up

?@panik can you remember if it was the mani cut or the illuminati cut you used with the stardawg you created?

i dont give a shit cos wow its so frosty (and got a few purple leaves eg mani cut  and smells of funky fruit and smelly)and im glad i got quite a few cuts of this sharp and sweet pheno she is divine cant wait for her to finish

49 minutes ago, monster69 said:

?@panik can you remember if it was the mani cut or the illuminati cut you used with the stardawg you created?

i dont give a shit cos wow its so frosty (and got a few purple leaves eg mani cut  and smells of funky fruit and smelly)and im glad i got quite a few cuts of this sharp and sweet pheno she is divine cant wait for her to finish

Neither mate , I collected these clones personally from a friend in Europe ..:chef:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@panik I’ve just popped 3 of these and jeez there vigorous! 5 days old and already around 6 inches and on there second node.

I won’t be doing a diary this time around but I’ll get some pics up in here once I start flowering.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jstaff said:

@panik I’ve just popped 3 of these and jeez there vigorous! 5 days old and already around 6 inches and on there second node.

I won’t be doing a diary this time around but I’ll get some pics up in here once I start flowering.

Sounds good mate bang a pic up in flower so we can see em ,.. :yep: 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello lads i thought rather than starting a new thread id jump into the old 1 i have just purchased some gg4 beans and looking for some grow info on the strain what too look out for in terms of phenotype how tall she grows how long she takes yield etc all input appropriated       

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Azzak said:

Hello lads i thought rather than starting a new thread id jump into the old 1 i have just purchased some gg4 beans and looking for some grow info on the strain what too look out for in terms of phenotype how tall she grows how long she takes yield etc all input appropriated       

Give them a good veg mate they don't stretch much , probably only just double in size if that,.. and take them to 8-9 weeks :yep: 

• Like 1

I will do cheers for that any hermi issues at all as i read that it has hermi tendencies and is it suitable for scrog?

2 hours ago, Azzak said:

I will do cheers for that any hermi issues at all as i read that it has hermi tendencies and is it suitable for scrog?

Iv not seen or heard anyone have hermies with these yet mate so all good ..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

now then panik ive had 3 little 1s going for over 2 weeks now and they have hardly grown are they really slow to get going mate ?