DFG

panik

On 31/03/2020 at 4:45 PM, Quimmy said:

How much of a smell do these kick up during growth gown individually 

Erm I had one pheno that fucking stunk lol but the rest wasn't too bad...

Let's just say if your looking to stay under the radar I'd ask panik if they have anything else a bit more low key....

Don't want to get compromised.

Oh but saying all this I had a greenhouse so the air coming out of it was constantly beefing.

• 3 months later...
19 minutes ago, Simcard420 said:

My DFG... she’s been trained LST and topped a few times. large.6A5790A7-F494-4662-AAA1-08578E6034C0.jpeglarge.013400B6-A9E5-4479-9B13-38CDA2D13C1A.jpeg

Doubt it will grow too monsterous in that size pot last year I grew in a similar size but I cut the bottom off to let the roots go wild .do you have to water / feed very often?.

Looks like it's got a decent amount of bud sites . 

14 minutes ago, B-real said:

Doubt it will grow too monsterous in that size pot last year I grew in a similar size but I cut the bottom off to let the roots go wild .do you have to water / feed very often?.

Looks like it's got a decent amount of bud sites . 

Cheers! Yeah my plants never get to big in these pots! Always below next doors fence also my non LST Fast diesel ain’t far off :wassnnme: watered the DFG Friday morning as no more rain predicted for a few days. Gave it fish mix and 2ml a litre. Watered till run off 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Simcard420 said:

Cheers! Yeah my plants never get to big in these pots! Always below next doors fence also my non LST Fast diesel ain’t far off :wassnnme: watered the DFG Friday morning as no more rain predicted for a few days. Gave it fish mix and 2ml a litre. Watered till run off 

There not thirsty yet .I read somewhere fishing weights to help lst never tried it but sounds like a good idea.

Just hang them on the branches let gravity do it over time

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Roly1 said:

Hi, are there any of these to be got for nest season? Thanks

Yes mate there’s a huge restock coming soon .. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 20/04/2020 at 10:52 PM, PabloAcuario said:

Sorry, not online as often as I like:wallbash:

Two in pots and two in soil. All photos.

Seeds popped middle of March (probably a bit early), hardened beginning May and outside by the second week.

Used silicon whilst hardening them off and sticking them outside.

Soil plants were just about five foot. Just below the top of the fence :rolleyes:

Two in 20L Air Pots on the patio.

These were three and half foot. I think the pot size restricted them significantly.

If I grew them again I’d use 38L Air Pots :eek:

I’m not the best Percy Alan Monty type but even with my inept growing skills they did really well.

From memory they were done first and second week in September.

If I had looked after them a bit better they may have come in a bit earlier :russian:

This year I’m doing autos. Popped the seeds yesterday.

How much did u get off them roughly

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/04/2020 at 11:43 PM, furious fred said:

Nice one for getting back... guess I was mainly wanting to know that DFGs definitely a semi auto so cleared that up. Also good to know you don't reckon a street light will mess with the flowering. I am a little concerned that it will get too big so reckon I will start it 2-3 weeks late and hit her with some LST.

Looks like it's going to be a slow old summer so maybe I'll do a grow diary with the auto Tangies as well.

How did it go did they grow big .?

2 hours ago, B-real said:

How did it go did they grow big .?

It ended up about 5ft (Including 45l fabric pot). I did some serious LST and got a load of massive colas. Produced about 5.5oz... success!

I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 09/04/2018 at 3:41 PM, panik said:

@Sugar1

large.IMG_6165.JPGlarge.IMG_5704.JPGlarge.IMG_5689.JPGlarge.IMG_5682.JPG

Colour of them pistols are amazing , if I wasn't familiar with the strain id swear blind it's been photoshopped.

• Like 1