panik

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/09/2019 at 5:54 PM, B-real said:

pics of my d.f.g this year 

large.20190909_105138_opt.jpglarge.20190911_105201_opt.jpg

Second lot 

large.20190723_143211_opt.jpglarge.20190723_145608_opt.jpglarge.20190724_094030_opt.jpglarge.20190817_095428_opt.jpg

My later plant out spot has been found it's in a tree plantation and the felled a tree and left it at my spot the pulled out my gear that was under the tree I went in a back way was cutting down trees clearing the space after a hour I popped my head round the tree to see the tree clean cut laying there.

So I gotta place in mind no water source heavy goarse and bracken will have to make a new spot before the season starts .

Wish me luck guys I very nearly thought I cant be bothered this year but 10 ounces for less than 100 pound I cant turn down.

DFG is true UK Guerrilla performer. Easy to grow. Plant and leave .Expect different phenos.  I had one pheno that smelt of Apple's. Beautiful taste and smell after a decent cure. Gentle smoke. 

• Like 6

On 29/02/2020 at 11:49 AM, Tommy tucker said:

DFG is true UK Guerrilla performer. Easy to grow. Plant and leave .Expect different phenos.  I had one pheno that smelt of Apple's. Beautiful taste and smell after a decent cure. Gentle smoke. 

My d.f.g one pheno smelt like tobacco and earth notes and was sativa leaning very spindly and long slender buds ground up it had a strong lemon smell in the grinder and the other pheno the bud had a very good density tight and compact large nugs the buds smelt like hash butter ground up still smelt like butter and gave a really strong long lasting high .

5 hours ago, Quimmy said:

What's been the avarage yeild per plant on dfg 

Depends on so many factors rather than just the genetics but outdoors I’d say it’s one of the bigger yielding strains. With my mediocre skills, germing outdoors, lat 52, little attention etc I would expect and have achieved 4-6 oz dry of mould free goodness but it would probably do a lot more if you put the effort in :yep:

48 minutes ago, Oliffe said:

Depends on so many factors rather than just the genetics but outdoors I’d say it’s one of the bigger yielding strains. With my mediocre skills, germing outdoors, lat 52, little attention etc I would expect and have achieved 4-6 oz dry of mould free goodness but it would probably do a lot more if you put the effort in :yep:

I seen some big 10+ oz dfg's also Fast Diesels iv seen some 10-15 oz'ers :yep: 

large.C3062461-1001-4F2E-950E-6CDF72E1F2C6.jpeg.jpglarge.D1B6DA50-0B1B-4515-B837-9B1A3FA2917D.jpeg.jpglarge.5e63d5ecc60c3_EasysatxSk1.jpglarge.IMG_1064.JPG

Edited by panik
  • Like 4

BI'm planning on germinating these mid April keeping them indoors by a south facing window for about a month before putting them in to the ground I want to do the same with fast desile. Could I treat these plant as both the same. By that meaning in the ground same time to harvesting around the same time. 

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quimmy said:

BI'm planning on germinating these mid April keeping them indoors by a south facing window for about a month before putting them in to the ground I want to do the same with fast desile. Could I treat these plant as both the same. By that meaning in the ground same time to harvesting around the same time. 

Thanks in advance. 

Yes you can :yep: 

• Like 1

Ordered some of these bad girls eagerly awaiting arrival been choking to plant some goodness outside , can u run these indoors too with good results ?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, gazbo75 said:

Ordered some of these bad girls eagerly awaiting arrival been choking to plant some goodness outside , can u run these indoors too with good results ?

Iv seen them run indoors mate but I’d go with something better suited for indoor if your taking the trouble to do so , something like sour orange diesel, lemon drizzle etc 

• 3 weeks later...