DFG

panik

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

Ordering them next month if theres any left.

Don’t leave it too long that’s a hint .. 

• Like 2

@panik

I've just bought a few of the DFGs assuming they are semi autos. Just checked the info and realise they're not stated as semi auto but they says they are early finishers. Just want to check if they are semi autos or not.

Also just want to see whether you reckon I have the right seeds for my situation. I'm doing a balcony grow on the South coast... overlooking the sea. There is approx 7 hours direct light and overlooked by no one:) Was planning on germing mid April and under lights until 4th May as recommended. Will end up in a 20 litre pots in clover compost using biobizz fishmix and bloom. Do you reckon it will do well?

I did really well last year with 4 Dutch Passion autos and ended up with 7oz of very decent bud. I've got a couple of your Auto Tangies to get going soon.

Also there is an annoying street lamp which is not that close but may mess with the light cycle. I was wondering if it is causing problems whether you could force a semi auto to flower by bringing it indoors and into the dark 12/12 for a few days. I'm hoping that the ruderalis genetics kick in and it would continue to flower and finish if left outside once it has started. Any idea if this would be the case... also why I'm hoping the DFG is semi auto.

Maybe should have gone for the fast diesel but reckon it might stink too much and couldn't resist those pink hairs:)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, furious fred said:

@panik

I've just bought a few of the DFGs assuming they are semi autos. Just checked the info and realise they're not stated as semi auto but they says they are early finishers. Just want to check if they are semi autos or not.

Also just want to see whether you reckon I have the right seeds for my situation. I'm doing a balcony grow on the South coast... overlooking the sea. There is approx 7 hours direct light and overlooked by no one:) Was planning on germing mid April and under lights until 4th May as recommended. Will end up in a 20 litre pots in clover compost using biobizz fishmix and bloom. Do you reckon it will do well?

I did really well last year with 4 Dutch Passion autos and ended up with 7oz of very decent bud. I've got a couple of your Auto Tangies to get going soon.

Also there is an annoying street lamp which is not that close but may mess with the light cycle. I was wondering if it is causing problems whether you could force a semi auto to flower by bringing it indoors and into the dark 12/12 for a few days. I'm hoping that the ruderalis genetics kick in and it would continue to flower and finish if left outside once it has started. Any idea if this would be the case... also why I'm hoping the DFG is semi auto.

Maybe should have gone for the fast diesel but reckon it might stink too much and couldn't resist those pink hairs:)

Sounds like you got it all sorted mate and have pretty much answered your own questions ,.. they are semi auto mate they should do well on the balcony , they may get big though, I wouldn't worry too much about the street light iv grown near street lights plenty times , also yes you can induce flowering early by bringing indoors but I don't think there's any need to with these mate ,..

On 05/04/2018 at 10:17 PM, panik said:

I would normally look to veg for 4-5 weeks till they are 10-12" tall before putting in the ground around mid to late May,..  and its Guerilla Gold in the mix mate an outdoor classic in its own right,..

Hi mate I see you seem to grow in bulk but I'm planting 2 of these apart from each other would you recone they would give off much of a stink durning growth 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Quimmy said:

Hi mate I see you seem to grow in bulk but I'm planting 2 of these apart from each other would you recone they would give off much of a stink durning growth 

2 plants  no I doubt it mate 200 yes lol 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, panik said:

Sounds like you got it all sorted mate and have pretty much answered your own questions ,.. they are semi auto mate they should do well on the balcony , they may get big though, I wouldn't worry too much about the street light iv grown near street lights plenty times , also yes you can induce flowering early by bringing indoors but I don't think there's any need to with these mate ,..

Nice one for getting back... guess I was mainly wanting to know that DFGs definitely a semi auto so cleared that up. Also good to know you don't reckon a street light will mess with the flowering. I am a little concerned that it will get too big so reckon I will start it 2-3 weeks late and hit her with some LST.

Looks like it's going to be a slow old summer so maybe I'll do a grow diary with the auto Tangies as well.

• Like 1

On 09/04/2020 at 5:52 PM, gazbo75 said:

So there  aint much smell of these ladies getaway with 1 in the garden my man ?

I did four last year in a standard UK overlooked, 3 bed semi, 10M x 10M garden.

Two in a border with lavender plants up against a six foot fence and two in pots on the patio.

No issues with smell lol

• Like 4

On 13/04/2020 at 11:29 PM, PabloAcuario said:

I did four last year in a standard UK overlooked, 3 bed semi, 10M x 10M garden.

Two in a border with lavender plants up against a six foot fence and two in pots on the patio.

No issues with smell lol

How did the ones in pots go? I'm going to have a go at one this year. Would be good to know what sized pots you used and how big did they get. Also we be good to know roughly what date they were done.

1 hour ago, furious fred said:

How did the ones in pots go? I'm going to have a go at one this year. Would be good to know what sized pots you used and how big did they get. Also we be good to know roughly what date they were done.

Sorry, not online as often as I like:wallbash:

Two in pots and two in soil. All photos.

Seeds popped middle of March (probably a bit early), hardened beginning May and outside by the second week.

Used silicon whilst hardening them off and sticking them outside.

Soil plants were just about five foot. Just below the top of the fence :rolleyes:

Two in 20L Air Pots on the patio.

These were three and half foot. I think the pot size restricted them significantly.

If I grew them again I’d use 38L Air Pots :eek:

I’m not the best Percy Alan Monty type but even with my inept growing skills they did really well.

From memory they were done first and second week in September.

If I had looked after them a bit better they may have come in a bit earlier :russian:

This year I’m doing autos. Popped the seeds yesterday.