DFG

panik

DFG

Strain Lineage: Durban x Freezeland IBL x GG

DFG is Durban x Freezeland x GG we have combined some legendary outdoor genetics together to create a superior northern latitude outdoor finisher, expect these girls to get big indoor or outdoor, this strain grows large green and pink lemon scented flowers covered in sticky trichomes, Indoors these plants finish in 8 weeks flowering and produce large greasy nuggets of goodness , outdoors expect this strain to get big and finish early, beginning to mid September,making these a must have on any Guerrilla growers list.

• Height 1.5 - 2.5m
  • Sativa/Indica Hybrid
  • 8 Weeks flowering Indoors
  • Outdoors Finish September
  • 15%+
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised
  • Like 11

Just ordered some that should come tomorrow at lat 55, how long should i veg before putting outside? also have ordered some mighty freeze aswell would this be similar or need longer 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, panik said:

DFG

Strain Lineage: Durban x Freezeland IBL x GG

DFG is Durban x Freezeland x GG we have combined some legendary outdoor genetics together to create a superior northern latitude outdoor finisher, expect these girls to get big indoor or outdoor, this strain grows large green and pink lemon scented flowers covered in sticky trichomes, Indoors these plants finish in 8 weeks flowering and produce large greasy nuggets of goodness , outdoors expect this strain to get big and finish early, beginning to mid September,making these a must have on any Guerrilla growers list.

• Height 1.5 - 2.5m
  • Sativa/Indica Hybrid
  • 8 Weeks flowering Indoors
  • Outdoors Finish September
  • 15%+
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised

Whats the gg in this hybrid

29 minutes ago, gratzeh420 said:

Just ordered some that should come tomorrow at lat 55, how long should i veg before putting outside? also have ordered some mighty freeze aswell would this be similar or need longer 

21 minutes ago, Dr feelgood said:

Whats the gg in this hybrid

I would normally look to veg for 4-5 weeks till they are 10-12" tall before putting in the ground around mid to late May,..  and its Guerilla Gold in the mix mate an outdoor classic in its own right,..

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, panik said:

I would normally look to veg for 4-5 weeks till they are 10-12" tall before putting in the ground around mid to late May,..  and its Guerilla Gold in the mix mate an outdoor classic in its own right,..

Nice one a great strain as you say

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, panik said:

Cheers man will do.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

large.5c2552a61e427_DSC00010(5).JPGWell we got to try the dfg this season at 55 north and the results are amazing,

The dfg has easily outperformed everything i have grown in recent years from the more mainstream seed vendors,

Fast vigorous and with large early mold free yields whats not to like about this strain.

I would highly recommend this type to any outdoor gardener.:skin_up:

large.DSC00092.JPGlarge.DSC00075.JPGlarge.5b6587b47e9b5_DSC00070(2).JPGlarge.5b6586d50a73d_DSC00073(2).JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 12

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/9/2018 at 5:44 PM, Sugar1 said:

going to give them a shot see how they like the Irish weather.

Story. How did these get on for you?

I'll be giving them a go this season coming.

On 27/12/2018 at 10:27 PM, Dr feelgood said:

large.5c2552a61e427_DSC00010(5).JPGWell we got to try the dfg this season at 55 north and the results are amazing,

The dfg has easily outperformed everything i have grown in recent years from the more mainstream seed vendors,

Fast vigorous and with large early mold free yields whats not to like about this strain.

I would highly recommend this type to any outdoor gardener.:skin_up:

large.DSC00092.JPGlarge.DSC00075.JPGlarge.5b6587b47e9b5_DSC00070(2).JPGlarge.5b6586d50a73d_DSC00073(2).JPG

@Dr feelgood When did these finish? Im thinking of trying these out for 2019

• Like 3

The plant with the coke bottle was the beginning of august and the larger plants were the beginning of september.:skin_up:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/1/2019 at 10:13 PM, Guest said:

Story. How did these get on for you?

I'll be giving them a go this season coming.

No 1 on the list for next year they did get mould but it was manageable. 

• Like 3