Grow and Harvest Competition - Win A Green Cube Grow Tent

Joolz

Hi

Like a number of others here I too havent had the chance to grow in a tent before, but I would love to get the opportunity to be able to do so with this fine grow tent. Watch out!! Spring is coming and time fer them outdoor babies too!! Take care 420ers....

Because my fat wife wants her bath back. 

Believe me, it’s gonna take more than soap and hot water to get rid of the smell. She got a fanny like a bucket of smashed crabs. I digress sorry. 

Kong wants tub back. I’m doomed. My plants thrive in there! What’s wrong with the bloody trees down the road ? 

I would love the tent but if you could spare a few bananas? Or a cage. A very big and very strong cage. 

I want to win the tent because I want to start with the best. Good enough? Seriously though, the tent looks ace and it would help cut initial costs down for a first time grower like myself.

Thank you.

Need to upgrade my pop-up grow room, this Green Qube fits the bill.
A generous comp, thanks and good luck to all involved.

Second go,  the same reason as the first.

So I can grow more.It doesn't matter how much I grow, I seam to smoke accordingly to my supply.

So I can continue on my quest to smoke/vape/dab/eat/juggle with/ generally consume as much as humanly possible. Take care.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Would like to win the green qube grow tent as who wouldn't want one. Big thanks the Grow and Harvest for the great prize/competition.

Would be great to win a prize to help with my growing needs as am always reducing plant size rather than letting do there stuff.

I'm too late for this comp but I deserve the tent cause I keep them in business the amount I spend with them hahahahaha

Great competition lads.