Grow and Harvest Competition - Win A Green Cube Grow Tent

Joolz

That's right, your chance to win a 1.2 x1.2 x 2.2 Green Cube Grow Tent worth £139.99 kindly donated by Grow and Harvest :)

98.jpg

Green Qube Tent

Green Qube grow tents are the highest quality grow tents on the market today. This quality is translated by just looking at the durable, sturdy 25mm green poles that include steel corners, there so well made they can handle a hanging weight up to 100kg.

The Green Qube grow tents are double stitched with a thick outer canvas with military grade waterproof zips, lined in diamond cut super reflective Mylar fabric they also include cable socks, access panels, green viewing widows so as not to interrupt light cycles and double oversized ventilation socks.

One last key feature to mention is the unique uplift bar which makes a difference if using a gravity fed feed systems like autopots or IWS, the uplift bar allows you to position feed lines at floor level instead of through the lowest access sock. Once you get a Green Qube grow tent, you’ll never look back.

https://www.growandharvest.co.uk/product/green-qube-tent/

The competition is open to all member who registered before today (26/03/18) any members registering after today will not be eligible sorry

Usual UK420 competition rules apply

To be in with a chance, simply post in this thread and tell us why you think you deserve to win this fantastic prize

Members get one go

Subscribers get two goes
Lifetime Subscribers get three goes

Competition will run until midnight on Sunday 22nd of April

the lucky winners post will be chosen at random

Good luck to all who enter and big thanks to Grow and Harvest for donating the prize :yinyang:

• Like 18

great comp. thanks to greencube/ uk420. 

count me in joolz please. i could really do with this tent, as i have a dr120 for flowering, and im stuck to a small wardrobe to veg under cfl. with this tent i can veg under my 400w hps. and flower in other tent. making my diarys on here better/more frequent . lol

:smoke:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Joolz said:

tell us why you think you deserve to win this fantastic prize

Why?

What do I deserve?

I probably have been a naughty boy this year and deserve a lump of coal not a new grow tent. And if I have not been naughty enough yet... Well there are still plenty more months left in the year for me to get up to no good!!!:yep:

So if I do win, I would like the tent to go to somebody who really needs a tent to help them grow. Maybe a medical user or somebody who is growing in a cupboard or something.

I do like Turkish delight though, if you want to send out a cheaper prize? hhhhhmmmmmm rose tasting Turkish Delight, mmmmmmmmmm.

• Like 5

Cool i need a new tent any use for wild camping?

How is it at keepin midges oot ?

Or scottish rain?

Oh shit wrong kinda tent 

• Like 5

Thanks for the comp G&H 

reason 1. I’m running two deva’s and a 315 cmh and could use the extra height 

reason 2. I could add money on top for the bigger tent so I could get the 1.2/ 2.4/ 2.2 and you could make some money back lol 

Edited by DCC
  • Like 1

Great Prize for this competition well done all involved :yep:

I dont deserve the tent...if i won i would donate towards a medical garden :yinyang:

Farmer

• Like 4

Wow what a great prize! I would love to win the tent, and mainly because the tent I bought for my first grow got ripped when I built it. I just cover it with tape and stuff right now :wallbash:

• Like 1

what a fantastic prize .....

why do i deserve it ? ... i dont  ....  but  needing to grow to make oil for  a special lady with cancer  would definatly eliminate having to rely on mother nature  and hoping for the best ...............

so  do i deserve it ...NO .....  does she?... definatly ...

• Like 4

Lost count of how many tents i've bought in the past 10 years.  Haven't tried the Green Cube yet.

• Like 1

I dont deserve it, but I know a parkinsons sufferer and his carer with restless leg syndrome who definitely deserve it.  

thanks for the oportunity

• Like 2