Grow and Harvest Competition - Win A Green Cube Grow Tent

Joolz

Can I have it to keep the Mrs in please? She's into kinky shit

Cheers

Edited by BadNoob
  • Like 2

I'll put some boys in it so they can empty their bananas, the resulting offspring will be donated to the subbies seeds section naturally. 

• Like 1

Great comp, never used a tent before and no intentions of starting now........but.......

I'm sure someone on here, or someone who knows someone on here, or som..........you get the drift......

So if my number comes up it's a donation to someone who knows som.........you get the drift....;)

(except pirates.........:wassnnme:)

Edited by stu914
  • Like 3

Very generous offer, 

i'll keep it short and sweet, 

I deserve to win because ive been subject to police brutality, when the cops (bastards) stole all my stuff, including my tents, leaving me jobless and penniless.

And I would like to start growing again, with a decent tent.

cheers 

• Like 5

I've just set up an 5yr old DR120 & it could be better so this Compo could be could make my day  :yep:

Select me ,and I'll select a worthy winner(misfortune bastard) from the "Legal advice" section.

• Like 1

I don't deserve it. I just want it because I've figured out that UK made grow products are more innovative than anything else in the market. 

• Like 1

Great competition thanks for the opportunity to have a go @Joolz and @G&H.

I believe I should win the tent, mainly so I can grow more weed.

Enabling me to spend more time smoking weed and growing different strains, thus expanding my botanical knowledge and experience.

Sounds a bit greedy and selfish, so I'll add the possibility of a small breeding project, with the beans being donated to the subbies list,

That sounds fairly even, take care 

Jj.:yinyang:

• Like 1

On 26/03/2018 at 9:28 PM, FARMER G said:

Great Prize for this competition well done all involved :yep:

I dont deserve the tent...if i won i would donate towards a medical garden :yinyang:

Farmer

ill second that ..if i win someone else can gladly have it ..although im not sure if ive entered or not lol

• Like 1

On 27/03/2018 at 2:42 PM, *DJ* said:

I should win, because, hands down, I'm the best, just saying like, :wassnnme:

dj....

Just because you made Commadore you`re too good for the rest of us now :pugwash: 

my first supreme effort, way more supreme that a dodgy smelly badger wrestler lol