Grow and Harvest Competition - Win A Green Cube Grow Tent

Joolz

I would never be allowed to spend money on a tent these days unless it was for the kids, it would almost be a dream come true to have a grow tent.

thanks for the opportunity g&h.

2nd entry...

Again same as before I don't deserve the tent...i would donate to a medical garden :yinyang:

Thanks again guys.

Farmer

The cat has ripped a load of holes in mine lol mid flower aswell have to keep putting duct tape over the holes but then she keeps ripping it off :furious: bloody cat...

• Like 1

Like a muppet I`ve just seen that I have to give a reasonable account as to why I should be gracious enough to accept this wonderful prize if I am lucky enough to be offer it lol 

I can`t give a good enough account of myself lol 

1st post ....

Because I'd like to donate it to a needy 420 user as I've just got one and it's pukka so if I can aid another in getting one that's a fine thing ... 

:yinyang:

Just now, Breezus said:

2nd post ....

Because I'd like to donate it to a needy 420 user as I've just got one and it's pukka so if I can aid another in getting one that's a fine thing ... 

:yinyang:

Just getting my 2nd entry in, same as before, because my dumbass ripped my tent whilst building it and it sucks having to keep taking. Peace