Grow and Harvest Competition - Win A Green Cube Grow Tent

Joolz

On 18/04/2018 at 10:05 PM, ZootSuit said:

.....and that bloody Wendy House . Impressive ventilation and air flow but the light leaks ? Jeez . 

sorry officer, my toddler is a bit of a wrong un, keeps her off the class A's though.

Congratulations. Nothing like the excitement of waiting for a new tent. I challenge anyone not to smile at the thought of the winner erecting his tent and sitting inside it, zipped up. :)

Top tip for people with tents with pinholes and broken zips, not light proof.

I was pondering my light-leaking DR240 and thought how easy it would be to actually light-proof the spare room. :)

I feel like a winner myself.

• Like 3

@marcjuna @stu914 @FARMER G

thanks guys, 

i can't set it up until my other plants are done :( they are all entwined in a net but they only have 3.5 weeks left to go, i opened the box for a look of the new tent and the poles in it are about double the thickness of the poles from my cheap tents and the weight of it compared to the cheap tents is also mental, you can tell its really well made, i'm looking forward to getting it set up and i'll be putting my cuts iv just switched to flower in it.

Edited by craigfjyp
  • Like 9

The Green Qube are good and give plenty of bang for your buck, our most popular tent by far… Happy Growing:headbang:

• Like 2

On 30/04/2018 at 5:48 PM, craigfjyp said:

@marcjuna @stu914 @FARMER G

thanks guys, 

i can't set it up until my other plants are done :( they are all entwined in a net but they only have 3.5 weeks left to go, i opened the box for a look of the new tent and the poles in it are about double the thickness of the poles from my cheap tents and the weight of it compared to the cheap tents is also mental, you can tell its really well made, i'm looking forward to getting it set up and i'll be putting my cuts iv just switched to flower in it.

Looks a good design lucky sod! Bet ur buzzin mate

• Like 1