Landrace , Heirloom , wanted and Un-buyable stock....

panik

why not work with them yourself and create and preserve that way. i would if they were that gone. i m doing just that with smellyberry. any thing i come across it i get it. it is just my fav from all.

good luck will pop around now and again. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, se7en said:

why not work with them yourself and create and preserve that way. i would if they were that gone. i m doing just that with smellyberry. any thing i come across it i get it. it is just my fav from all.

good luck will pop around now and again. 

I would love to mate really I would , for 1) there is just far too many to list an name right now and it would take me 100 life times to work with or select the best out of the best, breeding takes for ever as you know, most the stuff iv released has been work in progress over some years, so it would be a task mentally and physically so the goal is to spread the work load to the masses and share these things with who ever is interested ,.. 2) as I'm doing all this as a legit business now Iv had to break away from all that side of things having plant numbers around isn't an option anymore,..:( 

Edited by panik
  • Like 12

if you by any stroke of zeus`s beard come across a pack of speed queens from mandala seeds ill have em ..ive been after some now for 7 years and they just dont seem to be out there anymore ..a totally awesome happy indica smoke thats stupidly fast flowering and squat as fuck ..goes bluey purple as well ..lovely lovely ..

• Like 5

Looks like an old timer has given you full access to a very special seed library. Fair play dude fuck all this Cali bollocks! 

• Like 6

@panik good to spread but some off them will be as lost as any joe with a bit off cash will get them. make sure(and there is few around this site) some off the most icon get to them to do their thing and imo that way they will stay.

good luck in any way you choose to go i will keep an eye out for some.

• Like 7

I would be very interested to see the full list of these. Maybe any crosses folks do can some can be sent in for subbies?

Peace!

lild.

• Like 8

Some real treasures in their I reckon. It’s like finding a Lamborghini in an old lady’s shed. Would be good if we could start a preservation collective of some kind. Whatever you do with them panik & co I’d pay some good pound notes just for the mystery and love of growing. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, JamJar said:

Breeding room is next on my list to build lollol

I've just got a load of microfuge tubes for pollen and seed collecting lol

:yinyang:

Ah the wonder of it...i hope you find some nice original bubble gum and poss even some early cali skunk and some 1990s lambs bread hmmmmmmmmm

fuck cum in me pants

• Like 3

If anyone would be interested in seeing me stock these let me know,...

large.IMG_1502.JPGlarge.IMG_1501.JPGlarge.IMG_1498.JPGlarge.IMG_1496.JPGlarge.IMG_1495.JPGlarge.IMG_1494.JPGlarge.IMG_1493.JPGlarge.IMG_1492.JPGlarge.IMG_1491.JPGlarge.IMG_1490.JPGlarge.IMG_1485.JPGlarge.IMG_1484.JPGlarge.IMG_1483.JPGlarge.IMG_1482.JPGlarge.IMG_1480.JPGlarge.IMG_1479.JPGlarge.IMG_1478.JPGlarge.IMG_1473.JPGlarge.IMG_1472.JPGlarge.IMG_1471.JPGlarge.IMG_1470.JPGlarge.IMG_1469.JPGlarge.IMG_1477.JPGlarge.IMG_1476.JPGlarge.IMG_1475.JPGlarge.IMG_1474.JPGlarge.IMG_1461.JPG

Some of these the germ rates would be questionable but as collectors items there :yep: ill be doing 2 packs for the price of one , on everything.......

• Like 23

@panik don't buy any of the soma seeds in the packaging which says 'soma seeds' biologically grown..They are at least 10 years old in those packs,and I bought multiple packs of 11 of his strains direct from Soma,around 10 years back sat in his amsterdam apartment in those packs and got around 10% germ rate across the board,rockbud,lavender,and some others I don't recall now were total losses with multiple packs not having a single sprout.The packaging shown below,'soma sacred seeds' is also now defunct packaging as of at least 2/3 years ago but very possibly more. He now uses a rolling paper pack with blisterpack attached of seeds.

edit to add: I would be quite interested in a pack of the magus collectors edition in the keyring as I lost mine years ago

Edited by The lone stoner
  • Like 2