Landrace , Heirloom , wanted and Un-buyable stock....

panik

Wow,those packets take me back to when I first spotted seeds in my local headshop locked in a glass cabinet!(mid  90s)

Doubt they are same but very similar with the basic design,some beautiful genetics there buddy!!

• Like 7

Northern lights :thumsup: first plant I ever grew back in the very very early 90's .

A ten foot monster in an office waste papper basket in the garden. I remember it was in perlite and used canna nutes from one of the very first hydro shops out there (green fingers)just off the A3 hook road surbiton.

Thanks "Slim" for the education back then :thumsup: not so sure about the work he's doing now with snoop dog but there you go.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Fonz said:

Northern lights :thumsup: first plant I ever grew back in the very very early 90's .

A ten foot monster in an office waste papper basket in the garden. I remember it was in perlite and used canna nutes from one of the very first hydro shops out there (green fingers)just off the A3 hook road surbiton.

Thanks "Slim" for the education back then :thumsup: not so sure about the work he's doing now with snoop dog but there you go.

Old slims doing very very well mate , bout time he cut that hair though lol  :yep: 

• Like 2

Don't think that's going to happen anytime soon lol

"Old slim" hahaha he was little more than a puppy back then lol 

Tbh  tho iv not seen him for about 5/6 year's since I moved and the Kingston shop closed , still in contact with one of the guy's who was at the Peckham store. :thumsup:

Small world.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Fonz said:

still in contact with one of the guy's who was at the Peckham store. :thumsup:

Small world.

Very small world, I knew the guy who started greenfinger in the front room of a squat in Camberwell,

this was before he opened the first proper one just off Southampton Way in Peckham, that was way back in the early/mid nineties,  I believe he's been nicked since..

can't recall his name or the lanky streak in the shop who called himself a " hydroponic engineer " when he was in reality only a jumped up shop assistant....

:oldtoker:

eta " nigel " rings a bell.......:wassnnme:

Edited by stu914
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Fonz said:

Graham ! lol

Could've been.........must be 25 years since I saw those guys.......:rofl:

:idea:......" Piper " that was his surname, got nicked in 2010.......:yes:

Edited by stu914

looks like someone's found/dug up a time capsule:lucky:

if you need any Guiney pigs for germ test's/test grows etc.....;):bag:

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, buddy13 said:

looks like someone's found/dug up a time capsule:lucky:

All of spice of life strains,Bushy old grower strains,Magus genetic strains (before they went to serious)SOMA strains,Resdog,sam the skunkman,all of the original HFH strains,loads of packets of kali mist,remind panic to check for original AK47 and suchlike.......

• Like 7

Geezer was nigel alright, the tall bloke i cant recall his name.... Spice of life wow,i grew alot of there strains then lost em all... The cinderella was proper old skool...was funny old shop....loved his dog... Gis a shout if ya need genetics spread,

Peace out geezer

• Like 2