Landrace , Heirloom , wanted and Un-buyable stock....

panik

Really killer find mate. 

Anything you want preserved, or stored I'd be happy to take anything here in Spain. It would be cool to open pollinate a few of those strains. 

Love those old packs.. Definitely a wet dream.

• Like 6

i knew the Greenfinger chaps, Nigel, Graham and the tall one , i'm sure it was Tim, Nigel got  a bit of bird along with some Viets if i recall.

• Like 3

i have some kali mist seeds from almost 20 years ago, i planted one in my garden all them years ago and left it be.. It grew into a lovely male.... I still have 6 seeds i think somewhere... If i ever come to digging them out id love to send them in and for someone who would do by right by them to do something with them... If theyd even germinate.. :stoned:

• Like 5

I spoke to a guy at spannabis, he had an impressive collection of cuts & also had old spice of life & reeferman seeds. I asked him what's on his wanted list & he said old Kali mist. We spoke for a few hours & could have spoke for a few more. Very knowledgeable fella. 

• Like 3

are you saying you have some sensi seed thai skunk seeds ? cos i can tell you guerillas ..those babies produce bigtime outdoors and hardy as fuck ..i grew a fuckton of those all over the place in the late 80s ..truly awesome with a lot of them having that imported thai smell to them the others a fruity skunk ..masssssssive donkey dicks ..

• Like 6

looks like a load of old gems you have landed there panik. 

the old kulu packs takes me back a bit. the aurora b is a corker of a n/light. i grew out them years ago. :hippy:

them spice of life seeds are gems. i know the old kali mist is a banging strain, and the old ak47/ bubblegums. 

youl be growing out a few seeds this year then dude, and i cant wait to see them grew out. if you need any tested outdoors this year il run some, as putting a load in the garden this year. :smoke:

please upload more pics/ info on what goodies you have there bro. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

. i know the old kali mist is a banging strain

Do you remember when serious brought out the I think it was called Qik/Quick Kali,it was a faster version of the kali-mist?They had a flowering plant on display at the Cannabis Cup years ago.The original kali mist used to be known as the queen of sativas.

Those aurora borealis brought back memories,i remember when kulu was positronics,there was a load of packs of sagarmatha NL#9 sensi seeds NL and Doctor Atomic northern lights,from the brief sort through we did.

• Like 3

we are back in the vault today to carry on going through everything, put in alphabetical order, price and list everything and start getting items listed up on the website to make available to the masses, it’s going to take a while , a month even but the message was strong an firm “ fuck all this new Californian bollox get the old school original stuff back on the scene and preserve the genetic gene pool” so that’s what we’re doing :yep: 

• Like 48

15 minutes ago, panik said:

we are back in the vault today to carry on going through everything, put in alphabetical order, price and list everything and start getting items listed up on the website to make available to the masses, it’s going to take a while , a month even but the message was strong an firm “ fuck all this new Californian bollox get the old school original stuff back on the scene and preserve the genetic gene pool” so that’s what we’re doing :yep: 

The gorilla Eden project.     :thumsup:

A,p,e.

A. Ape

P. Project

E. Eden

Edited by Fonz
  • Like 3

i dont remember the fast kali mist @Ch@ppers 

i knew it as the queen of sativa's too. its a shame the new seeds aint the same genetic mix it used to be. different plants now tho. 

them old kali mist seeds would be great breeding stock, know say there is probly some dub plate/ oldschool gems in there. lol 

the old sensi northern lights#5 x haze ,and the old marlie's collie was both the best smoke around by me years ago. the marlie's collie i tried was super dark brown buds, with big calxs that had a flavour that was so different/ funky. hope there is some of them in there maybe.:hippy:

wishing you all the best for todays search lads. :yinyang:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

:ninja:

large.P1030503.JPG

now that is a big bag of seeds , nice size seeds the first bag, proper sativa like. 

them ace seeds you have, i have heard good things about many a time. one on my wish list ace seeds.

lady sativa i have heard have some good gear. tho ive never seen a diary on here of them i dont think. 

anyhow im stoned on bubble hash il shut up now. lol 

• Like 2

The Sensi NL#5 x Haze was a big yielder but a fairly tame smoke . I preferred the Thai that was about back then , less yield but trippy as fook 

:yinyang: