Jstaff’s Zkittzo and Kushty

GasHouseGrower

@monster69 like I said mate, I can’t do smells, it just smells like weed lol!

You reckon you didn’t feed enough nutes? Strange cuz I haven’t gone over 1.3ec at all so have been feeding minimal and have been nice and green all the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Day 36 Bloom

3ml/l Bloom, 1ml/l boost it

Well into bloom in here now and all seems well!

Im sure I’m not the only one that’s been struggling with temps as of late, had a few days were it’s been up to 34 degrees in the groom, not ideal but these girls don’t seem to be bothered at all, they seem like some pretty tough plants!

It’s looking like the zkittzo’s will get to the finish mark before the Kushty’s at this rate but there’s still a way to go so maybe that’ll change.

large.IMG_3665.JPGlarge.IMG_3667.JPGlarge.IMG_3666.JPG

The first bud pic is Kushty and the second is the Zkittzo so you can see what I mean.

Have a good weekend guys, I’ll check back next week.

Jstaff

• Like 8

coming on a treat regarding the zkittzo i have 1 that looks like it is almost done already! and im only a few days shy from week 6 of 12/12

im just waiting on my lad to bring my scope round to have a good look at whats going on

@monster69 yeh it is weird, buds look ripe but just need to pack on the weight, seems I’m only a couple days behind you so be interested to see what u find.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Day 45 Bloom 

3ml/l Bloom 

Just a quick update,

starting to pack the weight on now and there’s plenty of buds around so happy days.

This weather is making things pretty tough but the girls seem happy enough so that’s all that matters.

large.IMG_3678.JPGlarge.IMG_3680.JPGlarge.IMG_3679.JPG

Enjoy your weekends guys.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

Jstaff

• Like 6

@Jstaffmy brother, lovely job.

Sorry I missed this mate. 

Looking bloody good. I would ask where have you got your thermometer and how many have you got?

I have 3 and the only one that is hitting 30 plus is the high one up near the light on the ceiling.

The ones tucked just behind the plants at cola level in my vert are like 28 29 tops. 

Heat rises of course and im surviving in this ridiculous heat . 

People should really take notice of vert grows and where the hottest part of the room is and how heat is extracted.

I bet you at plant level, in shade your plants are cooler than at the top of the room. 

But who cares cos our plants aint in the hot spot.

Have you tried a small clip on or bigger under the bulb blowing upwards?

It helps remove heat ridiculously 

loving it bro 

Rockin the vert 

zz

• Like 2

great looking plants them dude. looking sweet considering the heat were having the past few weeks. im glad my last done flowering lot is hanging up:smokin:

i have 3 zkitzo's about 2 foot tall with lots of tops on, plus 2 x sour orange diesels about to go into my tent when my last bits are dry. cant wait i tell you mate, the smells from them are the fruitiest ive smelled, since i lost my old tga subcool third dimention mum. proper fruity sherbert the one zkittzo is, with another smelling just like the pineapple cube sweets i used to buy in q's from the corner shop. lol 

im cloning mine now i have lots of tops on them. paniks cooking is the fire rite now indoors and outdoors. its a pleasure to know that RGSC are doing well. keep up the great work lads. hope to see some of the RGSC herb in the uk canna cups in the future, dam i would be up for a zkittzo grow and a few others to enter in the cup, but i here you need about 50 oz of each bud strain you want to enter, so need to do a big grow in a bedroom or a fat scrog in a 2.4 x 2.4 meter tent. im waffling im stoned smoking on some zkittzo my mate grew from one seed i gave him, pure pineapple it is.il shut up now lol :yinyang:

all the best for a nice harvest of fruity herb jstaff mate. :badass:

s1:skin_up:

• Like 5

your nearly at the end mate,i think i got 1 that looks done but im going to wait until sunday(start of week 8)and have another look at her trics are all cloudy with a good few ambers

@monster69 yeh not far off, I haven’t checked trichs yet, I’ll do it this week, about day 65 I reckon will be about chop time, could probably chop a little earlier but I always like to let um go a little longer.

Day 55 Bloom 

1ml/l Bloom, 1ml/l Grow 

So getting close to chop time now, I’ve got 4 or 5 that look like they could come down now but there’s a few that look like they could do with a few more weeks.

I reckon this could be down to heat stress as those few have been throwing out more white pistils and they’ve had some yellowing leaves.

Ive been running the lights at 650w instead of 850 thae last couple of weeks but things have really been a challenge in this heat.

Here’s a couple of bud shots

large.IMG_3686.JPGlarge.IMG_3683.JPGlarge.IMG_3685.JPGlarge.IMG_3681.JPG

My plan was to get everything chopped next Thursday which will be day 65 but I may have to leave a few an extra week or so, I’ll play it by ear.

Have a good one guys

Jstaff

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Day 64

chopped 2 Zkittzo and 1 Kushty today, they’ve been hung up as a whole plant untrimmed, I always do my trimming dry, I just find it much easier and quicker.

so I’m left with 1 Zkittzo and 5 Kushty still to come down which I reckon have got about another week or so left in them.

Jstaff.

• Like 4

@doobie01 thanks mate, I don’t think the heat would’ve done much to quality but yield has definitely took a hit from it and this weather is not ideal for drying either.

• Like 2