Jstaff’s Zkittzo and Kushty

GasHouseGrower

Here we go then, first off I’d like to thank @panik for giving me the opportunity with these beans, nice one pal.

So I’m going to call this day 1 of veg, I have 6 Kushty and 6 Zkittzo that are starting life in 10cm square pots of coco and were watered in with 2.5ml of growers ark root tonic and nothing else.

They are currently sat under 125w of maxibright cfl which is where they will stay for the first few weeks, the plan is to finish them up under possibly 1200w of hps depending on how I get on with temps as I’m in the process of setting up a new grow space so won’t have it dialled in this time around, so if 1200w does prove to be to much the I’ll probably drop it to 850w.

I’m planning on finishing these up in 6.5ltr pots and at the moment it’s looking like i will end up with 9 because as you will see from the pic I’ve got 3 Zkittzo that are no shows, I’ll give these a couple more days yet before they end up in the bin so in total I should be looking at 6 Kushty and 3 Zkittzo.

large.IMG_3557.JPG

Right I’ll leave this here and will update on Sunday or Monday.

Have a good week guys,

Jstaff.

• Like 11

@panik the 3 Zkittzo didn’t crack mate so I’m left with the 6 Kushty and 3 Zkittzo, I’ll do a proper update on Sunday 

• Like 1

@panik That’s very generous of you, I’m not complaining at all though mate, after all they were freebees, it’s just the way it goes sometimes.

• Like 5

7 days above ground now for these little ladies.

All have been on 5ml/l root tonic and 5ml/l first feed.

All have roots coming out the bottom of the pots so hopefully by next Sunday/Monday they’ll be ready for a pot up.

Unfortunately 3 of the Zkittzo did not crack so it’s 3 Zkittzo and 6 Kushty 

large.IMG_3565.JPGlarge.IMG_3567.JPG

The front 3 are Zkittzo.

• Like 7

Nice man cant wait to see some more, I was thinking about getting some kushty for outdoors may have to order some today as I didnt get round to it last week.

• Like 3

High there @Jstaff 

Thats a shame about the no showers, the ones that have popped up look spot on tho, so happy days, take it easy bud.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3