Jstaff’s Zkittzo and Kushty

GasHouseGrower

always blows me mind when i see seedlings ..that  they end up as big shiney buds ..

• Like 3

looking sweet. il pull up a chair for your grow.:hippy:

i am running a diary on the zkittzo's and sour orange diesel. only seedlings still at the min. :smoke:

• Like 3

Day 15 above ground here, 

5ml/l root tonic, 5ml/l first feed.

The girls seem to be coming along ok just not as good route development as I’d like but it’s no big deal.

I was planning on a pot up today but after tipping a couple out of there pots to take a look at the roots I think I’ll aim for a pot up on Sunday, I’m in no rush so it’s all good.

So hopefully I’ll have an update for you guys on Sunday with the girls in some nice new boots.

Have a good week guys!

Jstaff.

large.IMG_3571.JPGlarge.IMG_3572.JPGlarge.IMG_3574.JPG

• Like 9

Day 21 veg

5ml/l root tonic

5ml/l first feed 

Was hoping for a pot up today but I’m still not completely satisfied with the root development yet, couple more days and I’ll reckon they’ll be ready for the 3.5ltr.

I was originally going to finish these in 6.5ltr but now I’m thinking I’m going to go to 11’s, I have the pots here so I figured I may as well, last grow I pulled just under 4oz per  pot from 6.5’s so I should do pretty well in 11’s so that’s the plan.

large.IMG_3580.JPGlarge.IMG_3582.JPG

Just a couple pics, they’re looking well and believe it or not there’s actually a smell coming off these already, think carbon filters are gonna be working overtime on this lot!

Have a good week guys.

Jstaff.

• Like 8

Day 28 veg

Pot up day!

New boots at last today, out of the 0.75ltr pots and into 4ltr pots, hopefully 3 weeks will be long enough for them in the 4ltrs and then 3 weeks in there final 11ltrs before flip so aiming for a 10 week veg.

They were all watered in today with

2.5ml/l grow and 5ml/l root tonic, all looking nice and healthy, should really start to take off now, I’ll probably give them a week to settle and then they’ll all be topped.

Have a good week guys.

Jstaff

large.IMG_3585.jpglarge.IMG_3586.JPGlarge.IMG_3587.jpg

• Like 12

5 hours ago, doobie01 said:

super healthy looking there mate top work :)

+1 mate a picture of health keep up the good work,..:yes:

• Like 1