Jstaff’s Zkittzo and Kushty

GasHouseGrower

just realised you got some soil in the bath ..my missus would divorce me for that ..cardinal sin in our ouse ..no plants in the bathroom ever ..she got a spider issue ..

• Like 2

take a can of fart spray for aunthenticity ..she`ll never find out what you`ve been up to .

• Like 3

Hey man, lovely looking plants! Very much looking forward to seeing the finished products. Best of luck with the grow, and don't let a bit of soil in the bath ruin a relationship lol

Peace

• Like 2

Day 37 veg

2.5ml/l grow

5ml/l root tonic 

Girls have been in there new boots just over a week now and we’re topped yesterday so all looking a little sorry for themselves today but other than that it’s all good in the hood, next couple days they should start to really take off!

large.IMG_3593.JPGlarge.IMG_3594.JPG

Enjoy your weeks guys!

Jstaff.

• Like 8

Some lovely looking plants in here mate :)

As for using the bath for watering.. I could never do that id end up dropping them down the stairs lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Day 48 veg

3ml/l grow

5ml/l root tonic

All popping along nicely, 2 of the Kushty are really squat phenos so look a lot smaller than the rest but they’re doing fine.

These will be going into they’re 11ltr finals on Monday and will start flower around the 22nd

large.IMG_3602.jpglarge.IMG_3604.jpg

have a good one guys!

Jstaff.

Edited by Jstaff
  • Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Day 64 veg

3ml/l grow

5ml/l root tonic 

Sorry guys and @panik, I’ve been slacking on updates with this one as I’ve got so much on at the minute it’s unreal, busy busy busy!!

Dont worry though the girls haven’t been neglected I’ve just literally been in and out for feeding as fast as possible!

Only thing I haven’t got around to do is getting them onto there screens but as I grow vert and use a separate screen for each plant I’ll easily fill the screens through the stretch.

They’ll be getting switched to 12/12 on Wednesday which will be day 66 of veg, think I’m gonna have some pretty big girls!

Theyre sitting in there final 11ltr pots now all nicely rooted out and soaking up 250w of hps, once I switch to flower I’ll either add in a 600w or take out the 250w and throw in 2 600w, I’m still undecided.

large.IMG_3616.JPGlarge.IMG_3620.JPG

Enjoy your weeks guys!

Jstaff.

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

Day 12 Bloom

3ml/l grow

Into bloom phase now, unfortunately I’m still only using the 250w light as I haven’t finished my room setup yet so my extraction is inadequate, I’ll hopefully be getting this sorted tomorrow then I’ll add in a 600w.

large.IMG_3637.JPG

As you can see from the pic the couple of kushty’s at the back and one on the side seem to be really short squat pheno’s which don’t really work for my style of growing.

Ive also taken some cuts now ready for the next run which are 2 Kushty and 6 Zkittzo, I really like the structure of the Zkittzo cuz it’s perfect for the vert scrog.

large.IMG_3639.JPG

large.IMG_3638.JPG

have a good week guys!

Jstaff

• Like 7

Day 19 bloom

3ml/l bloom

so my extraction is up and running properly now so the girls are getting the full 850w, 250w bottom bulb and 600w top bulb.

It has been a little warm the past few days with temps reaching 31 so tomorrow I’m gonna cut a passive intake into the room as I don’t have funds currently for another fan so hopefully a passive will ease temps up a bit, if that fails I can turn down the 600w as it’s a dimmable but the plants don’t seem to be to bothered with the heat so at the moment I’m not stressing.

Really liking the structure on these Zkittzo, perfect for the vertical scrog and the budsites seem to be stacking real well!

They also all seem to be pretty identical in phenotype.

At the moment I’m not a big fan of the Kushty but that’s just because of my style of growing that it doesn’t really suite, I think it would be really good with high plant numbers in a SOG, but I’m not writing it off yet as I do have clones and after all, the proof is in the pudding!

large.IMG_3644.JPGlarge.IMG_3651.JPGlarge.IMG_3652.JPG

That’s all for this week guys, have a good one.

Jstaff

• Like 5

Day 26 Bloom 

3ml/l Bloom

England game is boring me as to be expected lol! So thought I’d do a little update.

Heading into week 4 now and all seems to be ticking along nicely, had to do a little bit of deleafing today as the Kushty’s particularly seem to have got really bushy, so anything that was blocking buds got removed.

The Zkittzo are really frosting up already and stacking like they’re gonna have some nice long cola’s.

The Kushty’s are looking like we’re gonna got golf ball sized nugs with a nice easy trim, as long as they’re rock hard then that’s cool with me.

Its getting pretty fragrant in the room as well now, had to change my t-shirt when I came out earlier, wife’s orders lol!

but don’t ask me to describe smells cuz my sense of smell is useless, to me weed smells like weed, some more pungent than others but that’s all I get.

large.IMG_3659.JPGlarge.IMG_3662.JPGlarge.IMG_3660.JPG

I’ll start adding a bit of boost it now as we go into week 4 but I’m trying to get to a point where I’m using as little nutes as possible but I have some leftover from the last grow so figured I may as well use it up.

Enjoy your weeks guys!

Jstaff

• Like 9

oh my arnt they looking good :wub::yep: my zkittzo are not looking as nice as yours think i fucked up some where...by not feeding enough and being late with a dose of the good ole epsom salts

have you got that pineapple smell yet?