New Strains Now Out!!!!

Dinafem-Mark

Good luck with these grows folks!  Gonna keep my eye out for the diaries going up, really interesting these new strains :yep:

• Like 6

@Dinafem-Mark ooo i love a good old sticker bombing lol

All packs arrived safely thankyou mark and the rest of the Dinafem team!

Will be getting all of them wet next week

Atb

JJ

• Like 4

The whale has landed......, I repeat, .........the whale has landed (really I ought to stop watching these cheesey war movies)

Thanks again Dinafem mark , and Dinafem. they will be wet by the weekend.

• Like 5

@Dinafem-Mark two tins of your new strains have just dropped,ahh the rattle of those little tins full of goodies is a welcome noise during a mornings cup of tea.

Here they are look.......

large.20180321_132219-1280x932.jpg

Thanks Mark,top job as always and they'll be starting a journey soon.

• Like 7

Big thanks to @Dinafem-Mark and the team.. My parcels arrived safe and sound... Including the freebies for being the person with most incorrect guesses! Found a good site.. And got to work digging holes...this season is going to be very interesting..  :yep::yep:

• Like 4

Nice to see everyone getting the new strains now. I am planning a Dinafem multistrain grow which will feature all of these strains. I have just put some plants in flower so can’t start just yet but I will be wetting them in around 4 week time.

Good luck everyone who is doing the new strain test grow, hopefully we will be seeing some nice purple coloured flowers in a few months time.

large.8AD5C14A-D3A2-4DBF-B383-C18DB232F9

• Like 5

Praise the Lord that seeds have started to land especially the new strains and more importantly the outdoor grow thread competition members seeds  :bong:

If yours have not landed yet. Don't panic the seeds were done in several batches and the last batch got sent to shipping early last week including my seeds for my auto adventure  :)

These will land this coming week :bong:

Let's get some new strain grows going and best wishes and luck to everyone who is doing an outdoor grow this season. We are due a good year and I think it's here :)

Thanks for keeping us posted all :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 6

Phwoooar, they look well nice! Thought i was done buying beans for this year. Oh well.

Purple power!:skin_up:

Edited by inaction man
  • Like 3

My purps #1 & blue widow landed a couple days ago, happy days! Cheers @Dinafem-Mark!! Now if the weather would just warm up a bit...had seeds already out by this time last year :O

• Like 4