New Strains Now Out!!!!

Dinafem-Mark

Phew Glad its not just me then. I start to get a bit para that the seeds have been intercepted and I'm being watched lol. 

Healthy paranoia , that will be gone when they drop. 

Ill post up in here when mine show. 

Cheers Mark

zz

• Like 6

I'll be giving the purps 1 a run outside this year. 

And no ive not received them yet.

plenty of time from seed  :yep:

• Like 5

@Dinafem-Mark Thanks for the update dude, to be fair I don’t need to get mine wet for another 3 or 4 weeks so I am ok at the moment.

I am relieved they haven’t been lost in the post and I am sure you will be on it now and they will be on my door mat soon.

I am loving the Moby Dick I have recently harvested and can’t wait to try the Purple version.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

I feel really bad aboit this and feel that I've let a lot of members down  :(

As I always do I collect the names, send to the office and they sent to shipping. All I can think of with these new strains is this

We did the new strain members

Best picture winners 

Dinafem outdoor

HSO outdoor

The only explanation is the new strains (10+ members) got burried with the outdoor and best picture winners  (40 Dina 35 HSO and 4 picture winners)

I'll get straight on this Monday to arrange re shipping :)

Sorry for the delay all as you know we are usually fast at getting seeds out so there s got to be an explanation which I will get to the bottom of ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 9

Well said @Badbadger :yep:

Dont stress yourself @Dinafem-Mark its all good here mate. 

It it must be afair burden on your shoulders all this stuff you do, well too.

They will probably turn up Monday and we will all be :thumsup:, take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 8

@Badbadger @Jibba jabba Thanks for the understanding gents  :yep: but some growers do plan ahead in anticipation for there next grow and I feel bad that we may have delayed a few grows for this is can only say sorry and I will rectify this issue :bong:

Thanks again for the understanding all :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 8

I figured it was due to spannabis, I think there was a delay last year during this period too. I bet everyone is flat out and hyped up for that event :yep:

• Like 5

Yeah no issues here... Coming to the end of my week in lanzarote.... Joined a grass monkey cannabis club.. I have mainly been blitzed on blueberry kush and chocolate mint for a week...:smokin:

In the blazing sun! 

• Like 9

@Dinafem-Mark,  all my seeds have arrived safe and sound including hso and dinafem outdoor along with the new strains. Big thanks to Mark for sorting this out and all the dinafem/hso team, very excited to get these started once again big thanks.

• Like 8