New Strains Now Out!!!!

Dinafem-Mark

Yay the fun can begin :yep:

As some have landed today the others will not be far behind  :)

Thanks for keeping me posted all :bong:

Bring on the fun :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 7

I love stalking the local postie when seeds are imminent, I can sense her diesel van from 500 mtrs and the tell tale rattle of distant letter boxes clanging but slowly getting ever closer triggers my Badger senses lol

• Like 10

@Badbadger I'm sure they will land soon brother with that unmistakable Dinafem rattle lol

I'm getting a lot if reports of seeds landing so this week should see all seeds arrive :)

Keep me posted all lol

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

I have just got home from work and mr postie has left me a nice rattly package from sunny Spain.

Thanks Mark, I can’t wait to run these with some Remo Chemos that I won in the photo contest. I should be able to start them off in around 4 weeks time.

• Like 5

@Smokebelch Great to hear mate :)

It's going to be one crazy season and we are on my 3 months into the year :)

I do have something in mind for a Hugh HSO indoor grow off so keep a look out for that :)

So glad seeds have started to land :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 7

A lot of seeds have landed today and I hope this trend follows tomorrow for the remaing new strains growers and the remaining UK420 Outdoor Grow Diary Competition Member's :bong:

If you did give your name late or added late these seeds have not left yet like @Freax and @cocopips for HSO best picture thread competition these will get sorted this week :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

Cheers mate no rush. U need a medal for all the work you put in for dinafem and hso, i couldnt do it mate i dunno where you fit the time in tbh. 

• Like 4

wow mark,  those purple mobys  look the  dogs  doo dars mate.......  have they been tested  in an outdoor trial yet mate ?....   both new strains looking mighty fine bud  ....but them mobys   do it for me ....:wub:

Edited by vortex
  • Like 4

@cocopips Thanks for the understanding mate :)

@vortex As these are 2 brand new strains and our new auto DinaMed CBD no outdoor testing so double the fun :bong:

Oh sticker packs :)

@vortex @JamJar was it you 2 that asked? If so they are made up and I'll get the wife drop in the mail this week :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4