New Strains Now Out!!!!

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all I hope you are all well :yep:

Our 2 new photoperiod strains are now out and listed on UK420  :)

As soon as auto DinaMed is out I'll update the strain guide :yep:

Until then check out

The Purps#1

Purple Moby Dick 

And we have a couple of videos of these 2 beautiful new releases  :yep:

The Purps#1

Purple Moby Dick 

Will get a thread up later today for new strain growers  :yep:

Enjoy :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 18

Both of those strains look amazing! :smokin:

Congrats Dinafem..... 

Some truly beautiful plants... 

You can really see the PAK influence in both.. The moby looks like  a monster yielding plant! But I can't help being drawn to the potential flavour of the Purps... :yep:

• Like 6

@MacGanja Thank you kindly good sir and I'm just about to send your new strain request to shipping along with @JamJar:bong:

Will need several more for these new Dinafem girls. Post will go up soon :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

@Dinafem-Mark

Dinafem loves blueberry as much as I do.

But how does Purps #1 compare to Sweet Deep Grapefruit or the Blue Widow? They all seem to be classic-strength strains, hybrids of BB and claimed to be intensely floral/fruity with relaxing effects.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, brolex said:

@Dinafem-Mark

Dinafem loves blueberry as much as I do.

But how does Purps #1 compare to Sweet Deep Grapefruit or the Blue Widow? They all seem to be classic-strength strains, hybrids of BB and claimed to be intensely floral/fruity with relaxing effects.

Our purple afghan kush we think is the perfect representation if the indica gene. So crossing her to our blueberry we aimed to introduce that blueberry flavour whilst still retaining the unique traits of pak :)

Very similar growth structure as sweet deep grapefruit and stays a lot shorter than our blue widow :yep:

I can not wait to see these new strains being grown on the UK420 platform. As far as I know the new strains have been sent so we should see some purps#1 and purple Moby dick grows very soon :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 8

@Dinafem-Mark Just to let you know I haven’t received mine yet, I was beginning to wonder if they have not been sent out as some of the guys said they were going to germ them straight away but no diaries have been started yet.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

@Smokebelch No one's have arrived yet mate for which I can only say sorry.

I get the names and send to shipping and they are telling me they have been sent along with the outdoor grow diary competition members strains. I've had emails about the outdoor strains but not the new ones and I keep getting told they are on there way :yep:

As you all know we are usually really fast at getting seeds out so I'm not sure what's going on but I will fund out :)

All the best 

Mark...

• Like 5