RealGorillaSeeds 2018 Indoor Diary Comp..

panik

@panik WOW!! many many thanks my friend,I was just planing to run all the zkittzos i bought 

but i would love to try the sour orange diesel and also the most lemony taste you have @vince noir rock n roll star 

then i could do 3 of each if thats ok

eta i wouldnt be able to start them until the middle of april as at the moment i have a couple of alien og,bannana cream and and a few gg4 crosses finishing

Edited by monster69

9 minutes ago, monster69 said:

@panik WOW!! many many thanks my friend,I was just planing to run all the zkittzos i bought 

but i would love to try the sour orange diesel and also the most lemony taste you have @vince noir rock n roll star 

then i could do 3 of each if thats ok

eta i wouldnt be able to start them until the middle of april as at the moment i have a couple of alien og,bannana cream and and a few gg4 crosses finishing

eta again!! 

do you still have the dosidos for sale?

So you already have seeds yeah mate,.. ok I will send you 1x  6 pack out do you want 2 different strains 3 seeds of each??

and yes we have Dosidos but only for sale as we are limited stock at the moment due to high demand,..

• Like 2

@panik I’d be interested in this mate if there’s still time, could be started in the next couple weeks 

6 zkittzo

6 dosidos

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jstaff said:

@panik I’d be interested in this mate if there’s still time, could be started in the next couple weeks 

6 zkittzo

6 dosidos

I can squeeze you in mate because looks like one person isn't about but you will be the last one, Also no free Dosidos mate they are limited stock so your have to pick Zkittzo and something else,.??

On 3/5/2018 at 9:28 PM, panik said:

ok I will send you 1x  6 pack out do you want 2 different strains 3 seeds of each??

that would be brilliant mate 

Seeds arrived so thank you guys.

ive got about 3 weeks to finish the indoor grow I’m doing, I will start your seeds as soon as my room is empty.

hope I do them justice.

• Like 1

The packs have landed, big thankyou too @panik especially down to the fact ive recieved 2 packs of 7! (Possible outdoor additions :george:) Will have everything rolling by april, and goodluck to my fellow growers.

• Like 1