RealGorillaSeeds 2018 Indoor Diary Comp..

panik

@panik loving the look of the  new strains especially the Zkittzo and Sour Orange Diesel,nice work mate. 

I have to much on with grow after grow backed up as my healths still sliding like Elise Christie,mainly down and out lol

Ive only popped 1 as a germ test, but can assure anyone who enters and chooses Fast Diesel for the comp will not be disappointed in the results.

It's a strain that grows like it's running on pure Red Bull for nutes lol It's early, solid trunk and explosive root growth packs the shit out of any pot you try to contain it in and with those two essential basics sorted you just know the plant is going to be awesome as it matures.

Im up to pot 3 and it's already pushing roots out the bottom,they like a good drink and so far nutes are on minimal levels.

So have a great competition fellas and you'll be way more than happy with the smoke you'll end up with im sure.

Good luck guys.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 1

Hmm, with me running perpetual, I haven't the room for a compo grow any more, but wishing you all the best with this competition folks and great prizes fair play...atb with this one RGSC :v:

• Like 2

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 1:36 PM, Badbadger said:

@panik loving the look of the  new strains especially the Zkittzo and Sour Orange Diesel,nice work mate. 

I have to much on with grow after grow backed up as my healths still sliding like Elise Christie,mainly down and out lol

Ive only popped 1 as a germ test, but can assure anyone who enters and chooses Fast Diesel for the comp will not be disappointed in the results.

It's a strain that grows like it's running on pure Red Bull for nutes lol It's early, solid trunk and explosive root growth packs the shit out of any pot you try to contain it in and with those two essential basics sorted you just know the plant is going to be awesome as it matures.

Im up to pot 3 and it's already pushing roots out the bottom,they like a good drink and so far nutes are on minimal levels.

So have a great competition fellas and you'll be way more than happy with the smoke you'll end up with im sure.

Good luck guys.

Thanks mate kind words, maybe we get you on the next one mate seems you got a lot on,... :yep: 

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:04 PM, botanics said:

Hmm, with me running perpetual, I haven't the room for a compo grow any more, but wishing you all the best with this competition folks and great prizes fair play...atb with this one RGSC :v:

Thanks mate , and were hopefully see you on the next comp too mate that be great,..  :yep: 

• Like 1

Id love the chance to take part! Im subbed, if i get chosen dosidos fems please :bong:

Edited by ForrestGreens
  • Like 1

I would like to enter this, are we able to the diary before the years out & still qualify??. Ive just bought 3 packs of seeds from your website & can use them :yep:

@panik

• Like 1

Hi panic,could I enter this as well as the outdoor comp please,I've already got some of your seeds for outdoor but might as well light the fuse from both ends in case the weathers pish up here :george:

• Like 2

I'd like to be in but I've already started with some DFG's.

And in under 48hours all of my beans had popped :yahoo:

Edited by PhatPanda
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Robot808 said:

I would like to enter this, are we able to the diary before the years out & still qualify??. Ive just bought 3 packs of seeds from your website & can use them :yep:

@panik

yep no problems mate :yep: 

40 minutes ago, heilanbuds said:

Hi panic,could I enter this as well as the outdoor comp please,I've already got some of your seeds for outdoor but might as well light the fuse from both ends in case the weathers pish up here :george:

Yes mate that be great to see you do both,..

25 minutes ago, PhatPanda said:

I'd like to be in but I've already started with some DFG's.

And in under 48hours all of my beans had popped :yahoo:

are you running the DFG indoors mate,????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, panik said:

are you running the DFG indoors mate,????

I’ll only be making a dairy for the indoor one but I’m giving these ladies ago at both mate 

but when It comes to the outdoor one I’ll also be doing royal  mazar 

Edited by PhatPanda
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, PhatPanda said:

I’ll only be making a dairy for the indoor one but I’m giving these ladies ago at both mate 

but when It comes to the outdoor one I’ll also be doing royal  mazar 

Sounds interesting cant wait,... :yep: 

• Like 1

hello! :oldtoker: i would like to put my name down for the indoor comp aswel please! massive respect to RGSC for everything they doing for the UK scene and always lookin out for the small timers!

• Like 2

Hello Panik mate

I wouldn't mind having a go at your Fire 99 and The Kore mate if you will have me. 

will be grown vertically mate and will give you a weekly blow by blow diary. 

Cheers

zz

• Like 2